Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ways are there to increase your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dark Dane, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Weed has never really hit me very hard, even when I was first starting or when I smoke a large amount at once. I've been smoking pretty much every night for the past few months (I have a rule to not smoke during the day) and lately it hasn't really been affecting me at all. I've currently stopped smoking for 2 days and plan to for another 2 or so; will my tolerance be low enough for it to hit me a lot harder than it has lately, and how long will it take for my tolerance to return to where it's at now?

Besides taking a break from weed, what are some ways to increase your high? For example, I've heard that eating over ripe mangoes can greatly increase your high; is there any truth to that? And what about holding the smoke in for awhile? I've heard some people say that works but I've heard other people say it does nothing at all because your body has already absorbed all the thc within a few seconds. People have also said that working out before smoking can have a big impact on your high. I don't think I've ever smoked after exercising, does it really work? And what other methods are there to get higher?

2. Over-ripe mangos do increase the intensity of highs. And holding your hits in for longer than 5 seconds is just absorbing unwanted tar in your lungs.

Different people have different catalysts (non-proven methods like taking a shower, smoking a cigarette, etc), so if you discover something that heightens your high go for that. :D

3. Smoke more?

4. Smoke on an empty stomach after a long day.

5. Find the thread on shoving thc mix up your butt hole. Haha

6. Have you tried a gravity bong?

They change you.. :smoking:

7. Roll a blunt and truly put your heart into it. A sense of achievement makes the dullest high great.

Also, I find after a week or so, my tolerance is drastically lowered, but you said you don't want to take time, so I digress.

8. #8 FattyAssSnaps, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    Maybe your weed isn't really dank? I mean if your smoking shwag to mids or even a bud that's a high mid will build up a tolerance easier so you won't get as high. I would say to get really fucked up man buy like an ounce and make some hash out of the shit. It will be 100% worth it because you will be crazy high if you haven't tried it before! :hippie: I still havn't built up a tolerance for hash really and I've smoked it for years :smoking: also maybe try a vape that works too, pipes have a better thc to tar ratio then bongs if your using a bong..

9. Mangoes do indeed work, I got FUCKED up that day... lmao. Ended up high as hell on my friend's floor for like 30 minutes in my own zone. hahah

Nicotine will get you "higher" but that's because of the buzz it gives you. I wouldn't recommend smoking cigarettes though, they are nasty and the buzz goes away very quickly, leaving you addicted and unhappy that you don't get a head buzz anymore.

Working out beforehand can work because of the natural "runner's high" that you get after working out. It's kind of a lightheadedness, weed will not only add to that, but you'll also feel really happy that you accomplished a workout and the self esteem boost may give you more positive thoughts, and let you relax 10x harder from the weed and the workout.

10. Smoke better weed, smoke hash, smoke oils, smoke more weed, etc.

And if you've been smoking every night for a couple months and you aren't getting high you definitely need some better weed, need to inhale correctly if you aren't, or need to simply smoke a little more.

Tolerance isn't going to skyrocket from nightly toking unless you're being absurd about it and just downing joints of mids or something. If you have high quality weed and you were to smoke a couple of bowls a night you're never going to get your tolerance to the point of not being able to feel it, simply need to up the quality/concentration or amount.

11. Well if T-Brakes don't work you have either one of 2 problems: 1. Your weed sucks. or 2.The high your looking for doesn't happen with weed, so just quit.

12. When i run around and get my heart beating i always feel like it gets me higher. :smoking:

13. Not sure how you're toking but I would re-evaluate your technique and what you use to do it. Hold your hits for at least three or four seconds and possibly upgrade to something that delivers more smoke per hit (bong, minibong, bigger water pipe, fatter joint, etc).

For some reason I also tend to get way higher in the evenings than the mornings. Not sure why this is, but my wake-and-bake sessions are rarely as profound as my night time ones.