Marijuana Legal in Canada soon!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by BigBud98, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Has anyone heard anything on the legalization of marijuana ( murtagh) thing in Canada? the deadline is July 14th tomorrow thats when the bill will expire and marijuana will become legal. anyway just wondering if theirs any new news on this?

2. [quote name='"BigBud98"']Has anyone heard anything on the legalization of marijuana ( murtagh) thing in Canada? the deadline is July 14th tomorrow thats when the bill will expire and marijuana will become legal. anyway just wondering if theirs any new news on this?[/quote]

For real? I was gonna pick up today, but my dealer said he was all out. Shit...now I won't be able to toke a bowl to celebrate :mad:

3. Don't count on it.

4. oh that sucks, thanks for the update man, i was really hoping it would be legal tomorrow lol o well i can wait a bit longer

5. dosnt surprise me, and i bet you it will get pushed back again when the dead line gets close.

6. This shit's been going on for almost two years, if not more. How many times are they going to fucking push it back? The courts already ordered Health Canada to overhaul the MMJ system and the Conservatives just went ''lolnope.''

Fucking hell...

7. [quote name='"420GaNjX"']

that article from the toronto sun is from 2011 -_- this is a little more recent 60 Days Later Still Waiting | Matt Mernagh we should know by the end of august[/quote]

Shit...I coulda sworn that it was dated 2012. My mistake.

8. The ruling was stayed for three months so the government could fix the problem, but the government appealed and it was heard in May. While we're awaiting the ruling from Ontario's Court of Appeal, no one can be convicted in a lower court until the higher court decides if this law is in fact valid or not, unless of course you willingly plead guilty.

Read more: Reader takes issue with Cop Talk column on marijuana grow-ops

9. So until they decide a ruling we cannot be charged with possesion? or can we still be charged, but it will just take longer; until the ruling is decided?