Cops vs. Ak-47 (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'General' started by Nexis, Aug 7, 2006.

1. This shit is crazy!

<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/158562/cops_vs_ak_47.swf" width="400" height="300" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>
    <font size = 1>Cops vs. AK-47 - video powered by Metacafe</font>

2. I wonder if he possessed that legally?

Absolutley terrible.

All because one pathetic motherfucker couldn't deal with his emotions.

3. Thats some crazy shit. I dont know how everybody missed him, considering there was about 10 different people shooting at him from within the courthouse.

Where I live almost half of the cops have a rifle in the car, and all have shotguns with slugs/and buckshot rounds.

This reminds me of that bankrobbery in LA where the two men had body armor and full auto rifles.

4. That cop got a great shot.

5. Yea, me too that was some crazy stuff! Also reminds me of this guy who took his bulldozer and covered it in armor and went through this small town of granby colorado. I was like 10 minutes away in another small town and went and saw wtf was going on. I remember dirivng through the town when we were leaving and was crazy how much shit was everywhere

6. The cops did there job. They were there to protect. And what an asshole, to shoot at his wife and his own son. Im glad he is no longer on this earth.

And an Ar-15. Meh, I know someone with that gun. :rolleyes:

7. I remember that one.

Cop jumped on top and emptied his beretta into the cabin, killing the dude, right?

8. sweet vid dude, you gotta love death.

thats actually not that common, at almost every precinct you can find a story of point blank shootouts where nobody got hurt. adrenaline is the bane of accuracy.

anyway, i hope that fucker died the most painful way possible, though i doubt it with a headshot.

9. my big homie and at one time my dealer has 2 of em plus the little brother mini mac 10 ar 15

10. My dealer has an RPG.

11. i have a ar15 and a ar 10...and tons of shottys and hand guns..i woulda been the only ***** out there snippin him with my late models 44

12. wow. those cops got some balls man. fucking brave as shit man.

13. Yeah man, you couldn't convince me to walk into a barrage of .223's

14. damn thats some scary shit.

15. Thats like the shit you see in the movies."Ended by a fatal shot to the back of the head", Thats fucking crazy.

16. I wish it had said how many people were killed by that man. Really is a tragedy. It seems like a lot of people in this thread have guns, so you might not agree with me, but its shit like this why i think we need WAY more gun control laws... then again, its doubtful that that man obtained that weapon legally anyway.

PS. R_M, please change your sig back to what it was yesterday :eek:

17. well i agree with you statement about rasta's sig.

but gun-control freaks are pushing laws that leave only criminals with guns.

18. Ahh finally others who dislike his sig... I decided to keep my mouth shut because I'm in the minority here... but glad to see it.

That was a great video of the events. How the cop rode the other car, badass move with some huge ass balls...

19. Whoa whats with all the hatred towards my sig?

(P.S. that just lets me know my job has been done ;) )