Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bakers Delight - Quick Pick Marijuana Recipes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by notsure11, Jul 9, 2012.

1. What are comparable ways to cook with Marijuana like the Firecracker?

Recipes where you need no more then 1.5 to 2 grams?

I got Firecrackers down to a science (minus the cracker over 320 for 15 mins)...Im sick of the peanut butter...

What are other quick pick recipes?

2. use nutella instead of peanut butter. i dont make edibles often, i suck at baking.

3. Yea, ive heard of that but never tried it...im just looking for a change up cause im sick of making these...plus there isnt really any popular smaller recepies that dont require a lot in one batch...then its got to be a for sure recipe that works 100 percent of the time...

Anyone know any chocolate recipes...what are other high fat content food items?

4. glycerin tincture. Use a sativa if you do make it.

5. ^^ looks like you need a lot of herb though to start with that one...that recipe looks interesting tho

6. that single serving oil recipe on here. i only use a half gram for each serving too.

7. Where is that recipe?

8. ^^ hell yea, that is a good idea...let me know how it works...the guy seemed really confident...I think it would work well..

does it matter what kind of oil though

9. [quote name='"notsure11"']^^ hell yea, that is a good idea...let me know how it works...the guy seemed really confident...I think it would work well..

does it matter what kind of oil though[/quote]

it does work. tried it myself. extra virgin olive oil. you could use coconut oil too.

10. yeah, but even the sativa will knock you on your ass, despite the uplifting effects of sativa. Indica, well, fuck, if you use a dank ass indica, prepared to sleep for hours.

11. make cannabutter bro if you make it right and put it in a batch of brownies it'll taste pretty good