Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will detox drinks work to pass a piss test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vickadelphia, Jul 8, 2012.

1. My husband has used the drinks. Never failed one but he did stop if he knew it was coming up and used the drink on the day of the test. Be certain to follow the directions to the t. Drink as much water as you can hold on days leading up to it.
    Fat cells hold thc residue or some such thing so my understanding is the less fat you carry the less thc you store so the quicker you can detox.

2. A few years ago I smoked 9-10 days prior to a drug test for an interview, that I just found out about the day I stopped smoking. I drank fuck loads of water the days leading up to the test, on the day of the test I drank the detox drink and some water. Passed.

Tried the same thing a few months ago, failed. It didn't matter if I failed or passed that one though. (;

Good luck.

3. Who knows which ones will and which ones won't. The drug tests are advancing and adding new substances to test for. Personally, I wouldn't trust a detox unless there was undeniable proof they worked.

4. in my experience detox drinks and pills might get you past a strip type of test but a GC (gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer) test which is the type of testing you are most likely in for with probation will come back with a negitive/dilute which gets you retested or a positive as most drinks claims are simply scientifically imposible. it is simply not a posibility to strip all traces of thc out of the lipid tissue in your bladder in the matter of hours. Most drinks make you pee alot of toxins out of your body and replace with things found in normal urine, which for the GCMS testing will not cut it. There are items they now check for to detect both the detox drinks and synthetic urine (Washington, Oregon, and hawaii are the only three states that currently test for urea levels in urine to weed out synthetics)

Having been on probation and having to do their stupid UA's I can tell you that subbing is an option. I will not go into exact details on how to do so as in some states it is a felony to falsify or provide a subsituted sample. But even though they watch there is flaws in their system, like not looking at the underside of your cock along with other issues. If you choose to do this it is important to use fresh clean urine (preferabaly from a person of the same sex, even though it is illegal in most states to texs for gender the posibility still exists) urine will last about 8 hours outside the body at room temp before it is no good, about 24 hours in the fridge and about a year in the freezer. when using it it needs to be body temp you only have a 6 deg leeway and they test that right away.

personally if I were you I would not risk it. drink a couple beers to pass the time.