Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Designated Grower Vancouver

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by keenan88, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I currently have a 5gram daily allowance. I am looking to save money and find a designated grower. How does that process work once I find a designated grower? Any tips on finding a grower? Thanks alot in advance with any info you have.

2. I'm a DG in ontario keen, let me know if I can help

3. [quote name='"titan11"']I'm a DG in ontario keen, let me know if I can help[/quote]

Hahahahahhaaaha 1 post

4. yes, I just found this forum, and I do spend more time doing things, than I spend talking about doing things, lol

5. I live in manitoba but i'd be down to help you out :)

6. Thanks for the offers but I found a DG a little while back.

7. Hi, I realize this is an older post but FYI: I legally grow and have room for an additional patient, if your interested: auto27707841@hushmail.com, thanks.