Thai Sticks, Hash soked -to- keef stacked Doing it BIG @ Cost.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ArabianCrime, Jul 6, 2012.

1. #21 ArabianCrime, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Built the most simple growing area today to get things rolling. 1mil mylar, kept it on the roll, folded back over two boxes and used the light fixture from the kitchen (hated that light, and now it's useful' hahaha!) The fold makes a door at one side and fan that's maintaining 75-80F* inside the tube, I was thinking the best grow room should be a mirrored egg.. I want to build one or give up early and have a pro make one lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The front first four (from right to left, Liberty Haze, GD Purp, DR. GS & Mk ULtrA) have had about a glass worth just water kickn with moisture on the cover, didn't think it was too bad, but they haven't show signs of life :(

I think they have all X_x ;(

back two are random and now are experiment #2, these have been started with rapid start and filtered bat guano.

The folded one is sage now E3 (<:1137). I have it in a paper towel with filtered guano and rapid start to germinate. (cool history I found out today; my dad studied around the guys who were making the quickening agents for plant growth back, back back in the day)

[​IMG]

-Tried increasing the solidity for the LH. thought after some compression / little watering it might stay wetter longer {didn't}

(I'm going surgical and doing a transplant.. I want to see germination lol)

2. #22 ArabianCrime, Sep 17, 2012
    didn't manage to kill them yet' under watered the seeds (fibery stuff was somewhat dryish) and I set the tray with too much water and almost epic failed it. lol glad I checked at location' ^_*

{Had enough water in the tray to not allow the seeds to die (I think) but too little H2O resided without being replenished causing the slowing of growth. [was on a different time schedule thinking I could over lap time, water in tray, lessening watering to seeds -epic fail]}

Germination: paper towels vs dry/wet fiber stuff

[​IMG]

I need to make some more bat-coco for the LH ummmzzzz

[​IMG]

3. #23 MandalaSmoker, Sep 17, 2012
    Im so stoned and cornfused I havent a clue as to whats taking place in this thread.

Good day sir.

ah growing pott.I see now.Good times indeed my friend.

4. #24 ArabianCrime, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012

yeah, it's evolved, there's a bunch going on.. custom 1000lumens per LED to beat 1000w hps/hid lights in drawing up, epic boxes {draw up}:smoke: CO2 infused Thia stick (possibly or something else later maybe) & what light brand LED, customed led/cfl, hps/hid mix with all / custom box works the best to grow preposterously well grown indoor mj.

everything has changes, I'll update when I can.

5. Where did you get the thai seeds?

6. I haven't yet might be somewhere where there's some /purple sticky punch/ (this might be a while, but worth the wait I think might be a year or two before I travel around and find one.

In the mean time...

I'll be growing Lightning

7. #27 ArabianCrime, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    $30 airo 5 gallon system FTW

The seed starting kit with a pad looked like it might work on a window sill, the spongy fiber stuff can't beat a paper towel to germination so the bubble system is taking over, it has these wet spongy things in a little water to start, they being sponges all quite wet with the seed kushed in spongy goodness air with rapid start, Little fox farm BIG used 1/4 reg and I added a slosh and a half or two of real maple syrup. On stand by 2x54wT5's 10k lumes (quite bright) and 2x40w T12's. I'll finish veg around 60k CFL mix spectrum lumens (through end of mid veg, I'm adding 3k T5's bulbs to transition to flowering), then for flowering I might buy a 1000w hps idk.. I need to have one plant on cfl through flowering to smoke the difference, that'll be cool'

the 4banger, Hella bubbles, more than enough to start, two air leads to one with a 4" rock, perfect.

I'm going to add more air to see if that helps. more in air to mess up ph so this might be interesting.

*I just realized I'm running too much rapid start.. need to drain a third or so.

in the bs-tray has the MK Ultra and randoms, it can keep the randoms, and we'll see how long they take to sprout if they do..

Needs shiny wrap still, I also need to drill a new lid to house the MKU.

back
    LibertyHaze, L | DR.G, R

front
    sage, L | GDP, R

[​IMG]

8. #28 ArabianCrime, Sep 18, 2012
    temporary box #2 encase they spout before the main first box is built. All on a door (& rightly so :smoke: that's pretty fkn cool) to limit the stress to the carpet and I can move it around so the room can be maintained.

Had a good thought today about the design of the boxes and I'll be changing things up a bit. :D Might start the build tomorrow, we'll see, this quick habitat will be good for a little bit:smoke: fans on low, most of the air is being ducted through (all bubblyz') ; the inner wall blocks most, wouldn't mind making them fight the wind a little if it will help stimulate factors a bit :smoke:

I'm only using the one 54w T5, lumes are spectacular. Best cfl I think hands down, best veg price to med grade, T5, shouldn't look directly at them.. The dispensary I belong to have a bunch set up for veggiez. All the lights are higher then I'd accept. GNS (black banana kush, unreal smell)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pump is upside down and on carpet to limit noise, works quietly well ;p

[​IMG]

9. lowered the spongy stuff and flushed the water. Unfiltered water for now :/ to keep cost low, maple syrup and using a little lower than normal rapid.

Foxfarm was in there for a few days. Used half folo concentrate, with half the days in system. Rapid was twice over, one cap is 2tsbs (<:says shake well; could use a paint shaker)

10. #30 ArabianCrime, Sep 20, 2012
    I have a few seeds in paper towels, another Liberty Haze and Northern Lights x Big Bud, little rapid in the water and on a speaker for a few days. (<:the speaker isn't significant it happens to be on my desk and a good platform.)

11. now some blueberry and counter strike..

12. #32 ArabianCrime, Sep 20, 2012
    the airo sprout will prolly take a while, I was high and didn't want to pre-towel them. <:epic fail. don't forget to bring a towel.