buds not developing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Eetwidomayloh, Jul 2, 2012.

1. alright so this plant has been flowering for like...9 weeks I'd say. I'll admit that I've been sloppy with this grow. i haven't been keeping any kind of schedule so I don't even know exactly when I put them into flowering. but I vegged this motha fucker for like 7 weeks and got it real big but the bud develpment is just non existent right now :( and where it is budding...its not much :mad:

I'll try and post some picks later on today. any ideas though?

2. been using fox farm nutes. NL strain. 600w MH/HID

3. the first few weeks of flower plants grow another 1/3-2/3 of their size, sativa's will triple in size, indoors... then budset will come in by week four, of course some people get some heavy budset in week one of bloom, But my guess is that you're not far off schedule. HOWEVER. if you are posting with some kind of concern, that is a feeling not to be dismissed. and I am sure there are a few things you can do to improve/work with your grow. so.... You have one plant ? what kind of soil? what size/type container? what are day/night temperatures and humidity? any leaf discoloration/twisting- and on what part of the plant?

4. Need pics..could be lots of things

5. pics! pics! pics! we need 'em.