List of places that don't drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by soserious, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I work in gamestop. No drugs test.
    But I've never really heard of jobs (well wage slave jobs) here requiring drugs test.
    It sounds like a very American concept.

2. If u want a good job an wanna smoke...
    EDIT: Unless Mitt Romney cuts our god damn wage

WORK CONSTRUCTION

Lol, jus had to caps it. Pass ur first DT an dont get hurt. Dont smoke at work. An you're good. Been doin it for 4+yrs now.

Alot of blue color workers smoke. The ones that dont, used to, but something happened (usually a long story) an now they drink like a fish lmao.

3. haha yeah most fast food chains don't give a fuckk what you do in your spare time

4. Golf courses, most sit down resteraunts.

5. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']If u want a good job an wanna smoke...
    EDIT: Unless Mitt Romney cuts our god damn wage

WORK CONSTRUCTION

Lol, jus had to caps it. Pass ur first DT an dont get hurt. Dont smoke at work. An you're good. Been doin it for 4+yrs now.

Alot of blue color workers smoke. The ones that dont, used to, but something happened (usually a long story) an now they drink like a fish lmao.[/quote]

What about white color workers ? Lol

6. Trader Joe's it's not a shitty job, assistant managers make 6 figure salaries. Plus they have good benefits and pay out of pocket for your retirement. Not to mention being able to munch on anything new whenever you feel like :smoking:

7. Construction bro.

Just be like a clean up person.

No Drug test and you'll make probably around $10 an hour and it's usually cash,so if you work 40 hours,you'll make $400 a week.

8. 6 figures as assistant manager that's ridiculous! I wonder how they treat managers though in terms of job stability, moving them around to different parts of the country or working rediculous 60+ hour shifts (based on my experience of how managers are treated other places) still 6 figures is dam good.

9. Management usually work 48 hours a week, and they don't really shift you unless you ask for a transfer or a new store opens up and they need you to help out.

10. Sunnyville trailer park, Canada.

11. most restaurant jobs dont .

12. Fuck yes! I was just about to ask this. I'm going to ask for an application this weekend.

13. [quote name='"El Chapo"']most restaurant jobs dont .[/quote]

Yeah I was a cook in a restaurant before I moved to good old California, and all I gotta say is they don't give a fuck about anything, lol.

14. all those jobs sound like crap.
    there are various places that don't piss test.
    my job does, but i am safe now.
    and it was totally worth it to not make minimum wage.

15. Meijer doesn't test unless you get injured and have to go to the clinic.

16. I worked at jersey mikes (sub shop) for a few summers and they didn't test for shit. could just be that franchise, not sure about the entire company.

17. 100000% agree, when i was younger, now 23, the only motivation i had was to make more so i could smoke more. I quit smoking to become an EMT then a Paramedic. Never been randomly drug tested but was tested for both positions and passed obviously. I still smoke dank 24/7 but mainly for medicinal benefits. I dont drink or do anything other drugs. Im great at my job but do have to keep my habit a secret, hopefully someday in CA it wont matter. I want it to be considered alcohol by the goverment, but for me its considered a holy remedy. I love you weed you have done me good.

18. #39 hurpdaflerp, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
    everywhere shitty that pays you minumum wage.  money and comfortable life style > weed.

^^ yeah, once your a bit older you wont even care about smoking as much.

19. The list shouldn't be places that dont drug test but places that dont random drug test