ways to increase ur high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stickyickyrick, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Haven't really read the rest but here are my tips:

Over ripe mangoes, they do noticeably increase our high if you eat about 40 mins prior to blazing.

If you have access to a vape use that, I usually get twice as high with vapes.

You can try the hot knives technique it's tricky to pull off alone but if you do it right it comes pretty close to a vape.

If you grind your weed, try taking a paintbush and brushing the top of the screen to help any excess kief fall in to the chamber, and then load that on your bowl. Take a piece of paper and wrap it around your grinder while you brush it so as not to lose any kief or weed.

Don't load a bowl with more smoke than you can handle, you don't want the weed still burning while you've finished breathing you will lose a lot of smoke.

I find if I drink an energy drink about 4 hours before smoking, my high seems to last longer at least in a bodily sense.

Also I tend to get higher by not eating but being hungry kinda wrecks it for me.

Also 2 or 3 beers before smoking dramatically increases my high.

I hope at least one of them can help you out ^^^ :smoke:

2. I learned this one from some candy kids.. Lol

Umm try the elevator.

While standing, take a hit but at the same time start crouching. Whn ur almost squatting, the pressure in ur chest builds. Here's the tricky part.try and squeeze ur chest like ur compressing it. Divers do this before they do deep dives and it builds some pressure into the lungs. Okay hold the smoke for a little then exhale while slowly standing up.

Soo hit it, crouch, compress, exhale while going back to standing stance lol.

Hahahaha I know it sounds stupid but it works. The thc goes deeper into ur chest cavity.
    It looks retarded but when u and ur friends r high as fuck stupid things don't matter yo

3. take a diesel rip upside down and hold it in for a couple seconds. now thats how you get ripped!

4. Hang upside down! And take a hit hold it in and let it out when u stand… usually works best when you have something to wrap you're legs around.

5. seriously the mango enhanced my high last night significantly.

it was a very intense and emotional high

6. I think he meant supposed or supposedly ? lmao

7. [quote name='"dank spanko"']okay guys ...the mango works.....big time[/quote]

Yes it does just tried it

8. [quote name='"Dank."']alot of poeple dont know this one;
    TEA
    I drink it all day, and i never realized why on days that i drink more my tolerance is so low..

suppository it repairs your cannabinoid receptors.. ;)[/quote]

Suppository? o_O

9. I laughed so hard i spat my drank out when he said suppository. I thought he was shoving tea up his ass.

10. haha guess i wasn't the only one who caught that