Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you had to choose one strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nomoredoubts, Jun 28, 2012.

1. If you had to choose one strain to live on for the rest of your life but you still have to go about your everyday life but only one strain can ever be smoked what would yours be, this is quite hard actually I cant think blueberry springs to mind but then again it would fuck me up a bit to much in the morning , hmmm?

2. I haven't tasted many yet, but I'd say Northern Lights now, or AK-47

3. Lemon Haze. Keeps me energized and happy and takes my stress away.

4. Blue dream... out of my flippin mind

:hippie:

5. such an amazing strain I agree but if you smoke it every day I find it very mentally exhausting, after a day smoking lemon I feel like I have been out in the red hot heat all day and I am drained well a similar feeling, great for stomach problems also.

6. Their is so much. Headband, cherry kush, kosher kush, chem d. But defiently some top shelf headband.

7. I have to agree with Mr. Owl lol, Headband! Sour Diesel and OG Kush (two products of fucking CHEMDOG we're talking here people) bred with Master Kush? What? Who even thinks of that? Dude, this bud is 100% guaranteed to put anyone on their ass. If you ever hear anybody within a fucking 15 mile radius has Headband you better snatch up all they have before the next person does. I normally pay around $100 for a quarter, but if I could find someone with a consistant supply of Headband I would pay $120, that's how awesome Headband is. I really wish all my hookups sold were Headband, OG Kush, NYC Diesel, and Sour Diesel. :hello:

Some other strains worth mentioning:
    Blueberry
    Jack Herrer
    Trainwreck

8. Too difficult. I very much like the variety I get from random pickups. Always a mystery if I'm going to get a more indica or sativa leaning strain. I have yet to really get a fire sativa, but I've gotten some very good indicas that I've enjoyed.

Only one strain forever? Too tough.

9. Damn.....probably either Sour D or Super Silver Haze, my two favorites right now

10. I have decided it has to be blueberry fair enough it can be a heavy hitter but its very clear headed so I can get on with my day.

11. I think chemdog is the best that I've had so far. Very nice smooth taste, and great high.

12. Sour D all day every day

13. Blue dream, Headband, or Lemon haze.

14. Chemdawg or White Widow are my favorites if I had to choose.

Other favorites...
    Blue Dream
    OG Kush
    Jack Herer

15. Definitely Sour Diesel! First strain of dank I ever smoked and also the best.

16. fucking headband. bought a quarter once on a monday and bought another quarter on wednesday so i could stock up on it. if you haven't had headband. go get some.

17. Platinum kush or some granddaddy kush or Alaskan thunderfuck but problem the platinum kush, surprised I ain't seen trainwreck

18. Hard choice, I'd say Purple Diesel.