Best pen vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by chillycheese, Jun 28, 2012.

1. I'm thinking about buying a Omicron at my local dispensary for 175.

I hear the Omicron is one of the better ones. Does anybody know any other good ones? I feel like the Omicron would be my best buy. :D

If you know of a any better ones, i would like to hear of some personal experience :wave:

Thanks!:p

2. prob cheaper to order online. I'm not a fan of the omicron (or hash pens in general), but that seems a little high.

3. I have an Omicron v2 with the HVD upgrade.(Lets you double the voltage and continuous heating.) It's quite different from most vaporizers. $175 is a ridiculous price. The normal price is $129.99 for a new v2. Their website is here.

Best part is how discrete it is. I can use it in restaurants, libraries, etc because of how little it smells. With a 1.5 cart, it takes about 2 seconds for most waxes to warm up and it rips. 3 hits gets me a nice buzz. It's a great personal vaporizer. Waking and baking is always fun as well. :)

It sucks with oil though. Takes a long time to heat warm enough and is much harder to load it in. You have to replace the carts sometimes.. not frequently but they do not last forever. (They cost about $10-12)

I don't like sharing my Omicron either. In big groups, it can get so hot that wax gets on your lips. Works great for around 3 people.

There is the Persei by them and the Thermovape. I have not tried any other ones and not much information is online.

4. #4 thekushking420, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    Im deciding between the G-pen and the 710 pen check out the 710 pen its a great buy at 100 bucks and the g pen is only 55 bucks on ebay and is almost the same but the 710 has a little lcd screen go check em out.. im most likely getting the g pen

Also if your willing to spend that much get a TRIPPY STICK go check em out you gotta get em vaping in a pen doesnt get better then that i never tried one myself yet though but i heard they got no cartridges so you dont have to keep replacing them

5. [quote name='"Highnstein"']I have an Omicron v2 with the HVD upgrade.(Lets you double the voltage and continuous heating.) It's quite different from most vaporizers. $175 is a ridiculous price. The normal price is $129.99 for a new v2. Their website is here.

Best part is how discrete it is. I can use it in restaurants, libraries, etc because of how little it smells. With a 1.5 cart, it takes about 2 seconds for most waxes to warm up and it rips. 3 hits gets me a nice buzz. It's a great personal vaporizer. Waking and baking is always fun as well. :)

It sucks with oil though. Takes a long time to heat warm enough and is much harder to load it in. You have to replace the carts sometimes.. not frequently but they do not last forever. (They cost about $10-12)

I don't like sharing my Omicron either. In big groups, it can get so hot that wax gets on your lips. Works great for around 3 people.

There is the Persei by them and the Thermovape. I have not tried any other ones and not much information is online.[/quote]

There thermo vape vapes oil and herb ..... But i never see people talk much about it :-\

6. I've got a Thermovape T1 and an Thermovape Evolution. They're good portables. There is a bit of more of a learning curve compared to other vapes I've used. Their customer service top notch.

7. Trippy stick only works with oils, not dry herb.

8. fuck a trippy stick. its the same thing as eGo-T unless i am wrong ..... and the eGo-T is like 30 online gentlemans vapes even sells one. ive gotthe gentlemans ambasador kit waiting for me at a friends who ordered it for me. pickin it up tomorrow and a cartridge from a dispensary in town that will hopefully work

9. tell me how it is when u get it im thinking about getting it , can u just fill it up with hash or do u have to buy cartridges every time?
    :D

10. you should get these hash oil attys - they are amazing! seriously better than any other i've tried. they're right up there with those fancy thermo vape ones but they're cheaper and in my experience last longer too!

11. [quote name='"Albinopanda"']

tell me how it is when u get it im thinking about getting it , can u just fill it up with hash or do u have to buy cartridges every time?
    :D[/quote]

I just got Gentlemans New oil cartridge and it works amazing. Much stronger cleaner hit then gpen or thermovape. It's called the v2 oil cart. Ad it fits on any 510 threaded pen.

The best part is you can refill them with like .4 g of wax or oil at a time and get like 30 hits out of it. I loaded it at least 20 times, and its STILL going. And it rocks just as hard as it did in the beginning. It Is a great investment.

12. By far one of the best pens i've hit, I have hit quite a few pens and none rip as well with wax/oil as the ambassador kit by Gentlemans Brand Vapes do. It's sure to do the trick. The cartridges last a long time too. It includes two pens, a larger one with adjustable heat, and (my fav) the smaller one all very well made for only 120$.
    They also have AMAZING customer service. I called because my battery was getting weak in the little one. It wasn't lasting as long as it should, within a week I had a brand new one in my mailbox. With a an extra cartridge for future use! Highly recommend this company. you can check out at: gentlemansvapes.com
    Also you can purchase just the small pen for 40$, a huge deal for such an amazing pen. I know I probably sound like I work for them or something, but just trying to share my experience!

13. No pen vape is worth the metal there made of! You want discreet get a "PuffIt" want cheat get a "Magic Flight Box" want pricey but great quality get a Da Vinci or the top vape out there "Pax"!

14. Pax is shaped somewhat like a pen but amazing quality

15. I like my G pen. It takes a bit of oil to load the tank but once it's loaded you can take fresh dabs straight off the top or heat it up a little to vape off the wick. Very discrete, super easy to use. Haven't charged since I got it (5 days), and it's been used quite a bit. Definitely a great deal when they were selling the box for $50. Kinda sucks they don't include a cap for the pen though, my friend has an off-brand one and hers has a cap...

16. the cloud pen is a very good choice

17. Whatever you do don't buy the sticky lips pen....

At first I was very impressed with its $60 value, thought I hit a bargain!! Got like 15 hits outta a .3, got me ripped......but than it didn't work anymore

It's being returned to the store today :-/

18. When I smoked my bud out of the magic flight box I didn't get high..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using GC Forum

19. I'd recommend a Gpen or cloud pen

Sent from my GT-I9300 using GC Forum