Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Trichomes | Purple Plant | Saffron Pistils

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GrapeStreet, Jun 27, 2012.

1. pretty sure this is capable of life changing experience

2. Can we get a description of the smoke? I've never come across anything but dark-light green weed, need to get my ass to Cali!

3. Pshhh...Cali.

This is Colorado Chronic, from the Mile High City. :)

Smoke Report tonight if I get a chance. :p

4. :eek: Lemon diesel. that is purple. with blue trichromes.

fucking. win. *tear*:smoking:

5. Damnnnn I am jealous.

6. The other day my friend tried telling me he has seen blue weed before, I didn't believe him.

But this changes everything :smoking:

7. there was blue Hawaiian back in the 70's(or so), closest i ever got to it was some hightimes pics

8. Please tell me you're going to vape it!

9. [​IMG]

Sorry.... I've been wanting to do that forever!

10. thats some gnarly bud brother

11. Smoke report - I give it a 6/10 on smoke, which makes sense to me, as with many purple phenos the potency was lower than your eyes want it to be.

Dont ever believe the myth that "the purps" are the most potent. According to many cannaisseurs and labs around the country, purple phenos are usually a sign of average potency, not high potency. Steep Hill labs in Cali did a statistical average of thousands of tests and found purples are usually in the teens where as non purps have a larger range and higher ceiling of potency.

Mellow high on the sativa side, average duration, average taste.

But for the price it was excellent at the standard 25/3.5 in Denver and it kicks the shit out of other 25s around town.

I'm a rough critic for sure. I still enjoyed the smoke, but it's definitely the visuals that were most noteworthy.

12. Seriously superdupersmoke!

13. damn!!!! real dank ass purp skerp youll be in a whole cloud of puff puff pass

14. It's a shame to smoke that beautiful bud

15. That is the most incredible looking bud I've ever seen! If I got my hands on that I'd be too busy staring at it in awe to smoke it. A+++++++

16. Glad you enjoyed it, have you got any left? And how did you consume it?

17. $25/eighth is fucking bomb price for that shit, god daymn.

18. Bluetiful Sesh
    --
    Attached Pic: "Blue Lav" Ice Wax on top of "Lemon Diesel" Bud in a signature 14mm punnel bowl by an artist named "Blue."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHnHkdZLUeM&t=22s]Blue-tiful World "G" Mix Video w/Snoopy Blue - YouTube[/ame]

I just got blue'd...:smoke:

Attached Files:

19. I run said dispensary. We do not under any circumstances add any dyes or pull any other tricks. We've won 9 High Times cannabis cups, including 3 at the Denver Cup in April (#1 Indica, #1 Solvent-less Concentrate, #1(tie) People's Choice Strain). This is real, 100%. One of the most important things at our shop is honesty. Of course, the most important is quality.

Same here, man. first blue strain I've found. Good pain relief in muscles but less sedation than a heavy indica, such as an OG.

Yes, I have a bit I am putting into the "museum" alongside the Albino "Dutch Dragon", the black-leafed, 26%thc "Sheldon Black (S.B.) OG", and the midnight purple "Nigerian Nightmare".

Blessed are the plant keepers for they are they consciousness of nature, the ego of the earth. Blessed are the dirt keepers, for they are the soul of Earth.

Thank you for the information, I do believe you are correct. I do believe this is a concentration on anthocynanin and the anti-inflammatory properties of this strain are probably the most prevalent, as far as feedback has suggested.