Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Color-Changing Glass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AngryPenis, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Post some pics of before and after of your color-changing glass

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. How the hell did you come up with the username AngryPenis?????

3. doesn't the glass just change color because of resin build up :confused_2:

4. Yeah pretty much.

5. [quote name='"MoneyBags420"']doesn't the glass just change color because of resin build up :confused_2:[/quote]

It's the the resin bringing out the fuming in the pipe that makes it change color.

6. I got super annoyed that all my normal usernames where taken so i just put something i thought no one else would have.:D

7. It looks very nice.

8. Cool piece man

9. Nice looking glass. But I don't really notice a difference in the before and after pics.

10. My old bubbler changed colors really nicely, sad that it broke! Man you just brought back all those memories, frolicking in a field of daisies smoking my own flowers

11. Well the in the before pic I had been smoking out of it for like two weeks, then I cleaned it like two weeks ago so I had to restart on the color