Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll a nice and tight joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hannahst2, Jun 24, 2012.

1. ok, im new to smoking weed and rolling and i can roll somewhat, but its really flimsy and loose. It is really flimsy near the crutch/roach and it burns quite fast. can anybody give me some advice on how to roll a tight joint preferably with pictures so i can follow. Thanks in advance!

2. load most into the center and roll from the center to the tips with both hands.

it will be more even,

but ive always said that a good tight joint starts from how you fill the joint initially,

dont be afraid of weed falling out,

dont mean to sound arrogant, but i roll some of the best joints ever, in very fast speeds.

and dont try to hard honestly, its all about practice!

3. Practice makes (near) perfect(ion).

There's actually a thread on Grasscity on rolling a joint and there's thousands of videos on youtube.

My advise is to just keep rolling and keep practicing. It's about tucking the paper tightly. You'll find your technique eventually. Good luck, OP.

4. This helped me a lil
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQedX1ElW1w]Basic Joint Rolling - The Cone Explained - YouTube[/ame]

5. he rolls his cones sorta loose in that video.

i like to pack the fuck outta it

6. tuck and roll around the roach a few times and get everything in position before you lick it. I like conical shaped joints so i put more on the end, less towards the roach.