Reallt thirsty after waking up?

Discussion in 'General' started by fraggleYOURrock, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Hey, hows it going? So I want to know why after waking up sometimes, you get really thirsty. I just woke up at 450 and drank two zero calorie powerades in 20 seconds. And can still drink. Why?

2. your body just went 8 hours with any liquid man.

3. [quote name='"motion"']your body just went 8 hours with any liquid man.[/quote]

Ahhh ok man. Thanks.

4. I always have a glass of water for me ready in the morning

Nothing feels better than downing water right when you wake up

5. [quote name='"motion"']your body just went 8 hours with any liquid man.[/quote]

not to mention you might be sweating while you're asleep or something, or breathing through your mouth, making it dry as shit.

for as long as i can remember I've always kept a drink on my nightastand when im in bed.

6. Water in the morning after a late night toke sesh = heavenly..water in the morning after a late night drinking = nectar of the gods!:D

7. Lol why'd you copy what Sunn said word for word typo for typo? :confused:

8. wrong, wake n bake.

9. wrong, a girl sucking your dick until you wake up is much better ;)

10. I never get real thirsty after I wake up . I just hate going to bed thirsty especially when your gonna crash & you finished the rest of the water & are to tired to get more

11. Im the same way i always have a bottle of water in reaching distance when im going to bed. But then again i always have something to drink with me. One of my biggest pet peeves is being thirsty!

12. [quote name='"tokencharles"']

Im the same way i always have a bottle of water in reaching distance when im going to bed. But then again i always have something to drink with me. One of my biggest pet peeves is being thirsty![/quote]

Yeah same here I always keep water within reaching distance

13. yeah i'm the same way, anytime i'm at home there is always a drink with me. I feel like i drink waaaay too much but on the other hand i almost feel as if it helps me stay healthy. And i mean it's not pop all the time or anything, just juice usually.

14. [quote name='"Sunn"']

yeah i'm the same way, anytime i'm at home there is always a drink with me. I feel like i drink waaaay too much but on the other hand i almost feel as if it helps me stay healthy. And i mean it's not pop all the time or anything, just juice usually.[/quote]

I drink liters of water a day -.-