The Culture High - Follow Up To "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ipooinurshoe, Jun 23, 2012.

1. link please.

2. So the first interviewee they have on board is none other than Snoop

Not bad, not bad

3. Someone put the full thing on YouTube already.....

4. #125 plaze6288, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    iv only found 5 minute clips can you link the whole video

5. It was a command not a statement.

6. I've been misinformed... I've read numerous things saying the movie had already been filmed, it was getting released in September, and it was already out....

All false. Fucking Internet -__- according to imdb official release date is set for march 20 2014

7. Wow! I can't wait! The union was an amazing documentary, so amazing that it changed my parent's views on weed. It's coming out September this year! I hope this is even bigger than the original. We need to remind the people that this is an important issue that involves people's personal freedoms! I've already looked up everything about it and it looks beautiful. One thing that bums me out a little is that Wiz Khalifa and Cenk Uygur are gonna be in it. Wiz is guaranteed to be annoying during the interview, but I could be wrong. Cenk is kind of an #%*hole but I do agree with him when it comes to legalizing. Cenk will probably rant the whole time saying it was all the republicans fault :(

8. It doesn't matter, I'm still pissing my pants right now!

9. Documentary is now available on vimeo on demand. Definitely worth it but it become somewhat redundant of the union around 2/3 of the movie. I guess it is okay since it kinds of reminds people things haven't move much from where they were 8 years ago.

10. Weed is bad for you

VapeLife Wes

11. #132 Messiah Decoy, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    I was watching this on YouTube and eventually the video stopped saying there was a copyright violation.

Why wouldn't the makers want as many people as possible to watch this?

12. It is probably because you are located in a foreign country. Try using the Proxmate add-on for chrome and firefox to resolve that. The makers did put it on YouTube so it can be viewed by as many people as possible.

13. the culture high is now on netflix streaming. was happy to see it there and surprised but will check it out soon!

14. Jason and jayden from the movie lives in the same city as me he is such a Amazing father