The Culture High - Follow Up To "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ipooinurshoe, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Check out this project to create a video to help our cause.
    Here is a link to the project page.

This is the original video, in case you have not seen it yet.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jO_ncXj7RE"]The Union[/ame]

Please spread this information around and donate if you can!

2. Someone sticky this. Definitely planning on donating. If this is even better than The Union and it hits theatres, it'd spark some major mainstream discussion. This could be huge.

3. That’s a lot there promoting, there promising a lot, hopefully they can live up to it.
    Either way unless they royaly screw up it will be a good documentary.

4. This could be huge indeed Im getting my friends to donate as well

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2IL7sgaTBY]The Culture High - Kickstarter - YouTube[/ame]

6. $8095 have been raised, that's $6000 that were pledged while I was asleep. Looks like this thing's picking up momentum. We need to promote this everywhere - Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc.

7. The creator of this is going to be on the joe rogan podcast coming up soon i think its this week. ustream.tv/joerogan Its the 29th just looked it up if you haven't listened to any of rogans podcasts i would get on it hes a fuckin kick ass dude. They usually start around 3pm PST time and he posts it on his twitter when they are starting.

8. Amen to this. Best podcast ever.

9. this needs full on attention, it should be like on the top "breaking news" area so EVERYONE could see it not just a sticky.

10. I have already donated. This needs to be huge!

11. Very cool, I already donated cant wait for the release!

12. The weekend is almost over so I suspect we will see a massive influx of money to the film once all the cannabis news sites mention it after comeing back from the weekend.

I assume they will at least talk about it a little; it is after all the sequel to the most well known cannabis documentary after all.

13. This needs to be stickied or something it has to be heard

14. This looks awesome, I'll try to get some money to donate.

15. Everyone go donate at least $35 so you can help out, AND get a copy of the film!

16. #16 Labido, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    Sticky!! Going to donate asap.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2IL7sgaTBY&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

This vid needs to be spread.

17. cant wait for this im guna tell everyone about it and try to get every to donate

18. My concern is $190,000 is a lot of money to get in 40 days. I think they should have made the deadline longer

19. Just wait until Friday - after Rogan's podcast. :cool:

20. Even if they get the minimal money they need don’t you think the project could benefits by a large amount if the film was pushed back another month? They could use the extra money collected from the extended deadline to put the film in more theaters and therefore multiplying the effectiveness of the project. Or use the extra money to include more footage and interviews, or even if they don’t put that money into production I sure a few well timed and placed TV ad’s would also help the film massively.

It just seems to me that there are just so much benefits for something as simple as pushing production back 30 more days for more funding.