Ice Your Bong.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chipcago, Aug 1, 2006.

1. works for me. just dont throw hot water on it straight out of the freezer, thats just dumb lol

2. i love icing my bong, but usually i am too lazy to do it. i think its worth it though, i always seem to get cleaner, smoother hits when i put a few ice cubes into my baby.

3. yea i've heard good things as well. Im gana try it 2nite, just filled the ice tray, lol

4. #44 Toke N' Choke, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
    the fact this thread exists is hilarious. It's like the OP never seen a bong with an icecatcher prior to 2006. :rolleyes:.

5. Halls water? :confused:

6. I use snow sometimes too. Words like a charm.

7. i love my bong with its ice pinches <3

8. tighhht. not familiar with snow but our forecast down here says snow on tuesday. i would be surprised if it does but IF it does i wanna try that

9. im going to have to try this. seems every time i take a huge hit i can maintain and keep it in but as soon as i exhale the smoke i begin to cough. on a side note im listening to shine on you crazy diamond by pf

10. welllll bongs are known to make you cough. they make me cough even with ice

11. What would make you skeptical about the effectiveness of using ice? :confused:
    Not me.
    Maybe your torching the bowl?

12. i think one of the best things todo that ive gotten amazing results with is if your refrigerator has a crushed ice option, crush up the ice and put in there.you can compact the ice to fit more in, plus a greater surface area results in muchhh more cooling.also, if you dont have any cold water on hand, and its a siongle chambered bong you can pour you water in through the ice so it gets extra cold :smoking:

13. i've only ever tried it once, really enjoyed it!

14. nah man im not torching the bowl. my throat is just weak i guess. i cough my ass off pretty much everytime i hit my bong. you must be a pro

15. ice is good but doesnt make that big of a difference but it does the most when the ice cubes are slightly melted down because rather than a couple big ones i love alot of small ones ice makes a different taste that some people like and some do not in my opinion i dont mind a iced bong hit:smoke: :smoke: blaze on

16. love some crushed ice... or ice cubes.

Once in a blue moon we'll get bored, dump all the water out of the bong, set it in the freezer for a few hours and then load it up with ice-water. More of a novelty, but that first session of ice-cold smoothness is fun.

17. Isn't it better to use warm water? I believe the cold causes your throat muscles to tense/contract, resulting in a harder hit if I'm not mistaken.

18. I like dick

19. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

***** u wild

20. I heard that when you smoke ice out of a bong it vaporizes and its actually bad for you.