Smokers from Pakistan

Discussion in 'General' started by outlaw92, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Racist joke? Or is that just me being racist... I am brown tho lol.

2. What is wrong eith the world?

3. I never understood how people over at India sell hash for cheap and a lot of it. But no weed. Don't u need weed to make hash in the first place ?

4. Are you growing anything right now???

5. You sound like 5-0...

6. I've never smoked hash but i know it's very popular in the middle east and india (this is where weed originated). As for the penalties? I'm just glad i live in America where I just get a $100 fine for possesion of under an ounce.

7. its very nice, you should try it

penalties really depend on you being unlucky and finding a rare cop that you cant bribe, maybe 1 in 10

you can easily bribe them, with something like 10 dollars, it equals maybe 1000 rupees and theyll wave you off

as for you being lucky and living in america when it comes to weed? ive always considered american marijuana laws to be pretty draconian, maybe ive seen too many prison movies, but arent there some states where you get sent into prison with rapists and murders if you get unlucky enough and get caught with over an ounce or less?

in denmark you aint getting prosecuted unless you got large amounts, and they KNOW you are dealing, even if you get caught with alot, the sentence are very short, and the prisons are generally a breeze, if you want you can even serve your time in solitary :D

8. I used to work in the NWFP,based in peshawar but I used to go across to 'Pindi whenever I was going north,I used to stay in Rajah Bazaar :D

:confused: Theres Thousands of plants growing around Islamabad-Pindi-near the shah faisal the country is covered in them and you say you cant get weed? :rolleyes:

9. Yes sure if ur interested in smoking no good bhang or hemp be my guest go to the jungle behind shah faisal Mosque and smoke all you want :)

10. another one from rwp.....yar anybody know from where i can get a hash pipe in isb/rwp???help me out  :confused_2:

11. no. I dont want to get blown up.

12. Good too see we have smokers all over!

13. Americans bribe too, it's called bail

Rainbow family :)

14. Ahhh, but you do have to go to court. If you don't go they WILL send the Dogg's after you.

15. #58 abboudi, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    Anybody currently growing in pak and running an active grow journal. I'd be willing to share my pics too

16. I have relatives in Peshawar. Never actually been there myself, but I'd like to.

Also, on a semi-related note, are there any other Ahmeds in the house? I have at least four cousins that I share this name with.

17. Hey there fellow paki stoners.. :D
    I am myself from Karachi, and have already grew two successful batches of weed. Outdoor grow. Really enjoyed it. Will grow again this August.