Ancient Knowledge

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Solar Being, Jun 21, 2012.

1. You like fighting straw men don't you?

As far as I'm concerned you haven't done anything to prove me or the videos wrong except saying that it's wrong yourself. You're whole argument is that this isn't supported by modern science, which doesn't necessarily make the videos wrong. You've done this all in an extremely condescending way to bolster your ego I presume, but the fact of the matter is you've got really got nothing.

2. #42 *ColtClassic*, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    This thread is funny as fuck.

Enjoying it VERY MUCH. :p

Edit: Apparently, shortening Admission to ADM. wasn't a way of saving space in order to save time and make the text more legible, it was was actually somehow a way of writing 144. How I couldn't see that before just baffles me. I was actually reading it like a sign, meant for english-speaking humans to read and think "Oh, if I want to get in, I'll drop ten cents right in this hole here".

I was so naive....

3. true enough, but if your basing your theory on the idea that the world and some ancient secret is based on numbers I would think 0 is kinda important. I've yet to hear of a culture that used a base 9 numbering system so yea, I'd like to know the reason behind it. I'm assuming it's just because it only works when you don't include 0.

I didn't say the shape itself is made up. The video says that the center wheel has a hex on it when it clearly doesn't. it's simply a wheel with 5 holes in it that are completely unrelated to a hex. I can draw a hex on a hundred other objects but that doesn't mean the two are related in any way, shape or form.

yes and your ignoring the behavior of magnets. All that would do is connect the magnetic lines from a bar magnet shape to rings that go from one side to the other. Nothing about them would make lines going straight out from each end of the magnets, which is the only way you could get to the number 48 and match the picture in the lodge. If you looked at the sum total of the magnetic field lines you would have a magnetic torrid shape although it would be slightly warped in the axis along your line of sight for the picture of the wheel.

4. [quote name='NoFlame']The number 0 is irrelevant, you don't need 0 when all your doing is numbering letters.

Oooh, the sounds of a man on the ropes. I can see your world crumbling about you. I keep wondering why you seem to think pictures of hand cranks and gears constitutes 'anti-gravity'?

Can I ask again as you seemed to have missed it: do you have any connection to the maker of the movies?

MelT

5. LOL!! :)

Not that it's the accepted contraction or anything.....

Again, shoddy, shoddy research. It's insulting to think that the maker assumes that we will be fooled by any of this.

MelT

6. #46 MelT, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    LOL! Then I really don't think you've been reading this thread at all. Currently you're being kicked to death here by a number of different people using science and modern research. But for some reason that's not good enough? You keep claiming that knowledge is being hidden, yet you haven't shown anything that would support that, you've just repeated other people's myths. Please, give us the startling facts that you claim are being hidden, they certainly aren't in the movies.

What you should know about me is that if I post anything that is purely my opinion then I say so. I can stand by everything I say or will say on the subjects of ancient civilisations, including the egyptians and provide links from any number of agreeing and unbiased sources.

So far really all you've done to defend yourself is say that you're right because you think you are and everyone else is wrong because they disagree with you. Could you possibly consider for a moment that this is the opposite of what's happening?

Do you have any experience of ancient civilisations, or the aspects of consciousness and meditation spoken about in the movies? Obviously not, ánd yet you still defend the movies, even though it's obvious to everyone that you haven't fully researched these subjects and that you have nothing new. Same book, different cover.

Why have you gone to the trouble of this without researching the stories you uphold within this series? You don't know math, physics, electronics, but you cling on so desperately...you know, I get the feeling that this is all yet another Ramtha Cult stunt, just like Zeitgiest.

MelT

A good debunking of the Coral Castle here: http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4149

7. wow, you are pretty dense aren't you?

Nowhere does it say the lines represent the magnetic field, all it says is that it represents the poles of north and south

8. I don't think you guys are wrong, I just think there's a lot more to the story.

9. This is a startling statement considering that his math is wiping the floor with yours. And nowhere has he needed to resort to manipulating the data. In fact 'dense' is perhaps the most least applicable word anyone could apply to Thunder'.

Nowhere are you bringing counter evidence about anything, you just say we're wrong, science/archaeology/the government is wrong. But not an ounce of proof.

Third time of asking, are you in any way connected to the maker of these movies?

MelT

10. You think. Based on no evidence except other similar movies and theories.

MelT

11. [quote name='"NoFlame"']

maybe you should start meditating and find out

the rest of the post was irrelevant. People need to stop saying "i've seen tons of videos like it." That doesn't matter, until you've seen this set of videos you can't pass judgement.[/quote]

Fail. Just stop

12. As per requested I watched the entire video. LOL. Now I can really say.its bunk. In fact it didn't really say anything.

Vibrations? Sacred geometry? What? LOL. Its the same as always. Stop trying to make your.videos sound like they are something new

13. [quote name='"MelT"']

You think. Based on no evidence except other similar movies and theories.

MelT[/quote]
    I think based on personal experiences, which is strong evidence for me, but obviously not for others.

I've already accepted that we are just looking at the situation from different viewpoints, and that's fine.

14. I'm not saying it was aliens...

But it was aliens.

15. Personal experience based on other people's biased thoughts. But let's see what you just said. Rather than accept that science is right you want to believe in a series of myths that have been debunked all over the internet. You called me arrogant earlier, don't you think that the height of arrogance is you deciding that you're better than science.

This is not a case of different viewpoints,that's an attempt to get both sides to be seen as equally valid when you have no proof at all of your opinion.

And once more...your connection to these movies is?
    MelT

16. #56 Jason777x, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    No he doesn't. I'm the maker of this series. Hello everyone. I'm Jason. Someone sent me a pvt message on my youtube channel and made me aware of this forum. (And no it wasn't "NoFlame")

Wow looks like "NoFlame" took punches from all directions from you guys. But i think he took those punches pretty well. I must admit it was quiet shocking to read this thread, and at the same time i actually felt a little bit sad and dissapointed to see how ignorant humanity has become. I think after this post, most of you gonna hate me, but someone needs to clean up this mess, and since im the maker of this series and a scientist myself, i think im perfectly entitled for this. So here we go: (Just trying to defend myself and the info i present)

At that moment you haven't watched my series yet, which truly reflects your ignorance, not to mention that you're having pre-concieved notions about something you simply didn't bother to take a look at in the first place and just claimed its nonsense and has been debunked already. Definitely not a good start.

And dont get me wrong im NOT here to make fools of you guys, just here to clean up the mess. So now its time for you to get used to some friendly criticism ;)

Wow, i guess you must be a psychic medium then or something, since you've said that without even watching the video in its entirety. Sad how ignorant humanity has become. Really sad.

Another one infected by the desease called "ignorance"

Are you serious with your last sentence? You truly believe that? Wow.

There's a 1170 Ton unfinished Obelisk in Egypt (Aswan Quarry) and many others in this same weight class.

[​IMG]

This is what it takes to lift a 1000 Ton stone-block or object using one of our modern cranes:

[​IMG]

So you're telling me that primitive people built those megaliths using ONLY PRIMITIVE TOOLS? Okay....Let's move on...

PS: And you dont seem to be aware of the advanced geometry and mathematical significance involved in pyramid structures like (The Fibonacci Sequence, Phi, The Golden Ratio & and perfectly aligned inner chambers made of granite. Must have taken them a very long time to get that granite in a desired shape using only simple stone chissels. You do realize that the only thing that's harder than granite is diamond, you know that right?

Please don't compare my series to Ancient Aliens, and im NOT a company, im a one man army and a independent scientist and researcher.
    Half truths? You really shouldnt have a opinion about stuff you havent seen in its entirety yet. Part 3 just points out how commonly accepted ideas of the pyramids and ancient structures are inconsistent with the evidence, how ancient structures are far too complex to have been made with simple tools. That is what Part 3 is all about and why it's being used. Nothing else...How can you debunk something like that is beyond me.

Well, actually that statement is as logical as it can get. And what difference does it make who the person is? It's not like im telling people that David Lynch is the man, i just used this short clip, because it's very logical and factual and a simple truth. Pay attention to the words and not the person who's speaking them. (Even the biggest moron speaks truth from time to time, so you really shouldn't pay too much attention on who he is, but rather on what he tells you)

That is actually true. Mainstream science does in fact use inaccurate theories. For example, biology students are being taught that genes control our lifes (which makes us victims), and that is just pure BS. Bruce Lipton and other PhD biologists discovered through their experiments that genes are actually controlled by their environment. That's when epi-genetics was brought up. Now WHY are biology students STILL being taught that genes control life in order to get their PhD's? And then afterwards they will go on and build their own theories on top of this flawed BS. And that was just one example. Could give you plenty more...

No its NOT a myth. And there's actually alot of evidence for this. And it has been researched by a handful of scientists, you're just not aware of that. And if you like it or not this kind of information is in fact being suppressed, FACT. The tripod with its wooden box on top was connected to the magnetic device and had a different function than simple lifting. A cable was connected from the magnetic device to the wooden box (hint: has something to do with "grounding") And at the same time this tripod was being used a "excuse" when people walked up to him and asked him how he's doing it. That's why he prefered to work at night.

But i do finally agree with you with one point. A 11 ton stone can in fact be SLIGHTLY moved with primitive tools, but what about those weighing 100's and even 1000's of tons? Are you even aware of megalithic sites like "Baalbek", Collossus of Memmon and others? Not to mention the Ramses Statue at Luxor. The face of this statue is completely symmetrical using advanced geometries. To create the condition where one side matches the other 100% is absolutely incredible and not the result of someone going at this piece with a chissel. It's impossible, because the human hand is not that accurate. Another FACT. No one on earth could have done it only using primitive tools.

It's actually very common numerology and used in the occult world. Numbers are accounted to the alphabet and it starts with 1 - 9 and when it reached the 9 it starts all over again, BECAUSE thats how simple occult numerology adding is done, thats why. It was only used by "ED" to hide numbers in the alphabet. That's how occultic knowledge is being passed on in secret. You think thats just a conspiracy? Be my guest...

No its NOT made up, and there are actually 6 holes, NOT 5. Thats why you couldn't even comprehend the meaning behind it. The hexagram is a six pointed star and has significant geometrical attributes you fail to realize. All tied up with magnetism and other groundbreaking stuff. And i think i dont need to comment on your silly claim that he must have bought this magnetic flywheel, wow...im speechless...(Check out his tool-room and see for yourself) Besides that who the hell could possibly sell such magentic flywheel devices? lol. Common...He built it himself.

And this is how I know that you are one of those people who watch stuff, BUT do NOT COMPREHEND. The video clearly states that the flywheel is surrounded by 24 magnets. Like you said, every magnet has a north and south pole, which gives us a total of 48 streams, that are SYMBOLICALLY depicted in the Norman Hall (Grand Masonic Lodge in Philadelphia). And this symbolical depiction even highlights the 2 variations (north and south poles) And they are EXACTLY DEPICTED like that in "ED's" book Magnetic Current.

PS: There are actually 3 places depicting this ancient long lost technology:
    Coral Castle, The Grand Masonic Lodge in Philadelphia (Freemasons that is) and an ancient Sumerian Tablet called "The Tablet of Shamash".

Its just a symbolical depiction of how magnetic current travels in a wire, nothing more. And the positioning and angles and other factors of the magnets themselves are encoded in the sequence of numbers "ED" left behind engraved in a wall.

It's NOT a 16 pointed star, just 16 ripples and they are NOT even supposed to line up with the hexagram in the middle. It's just a symbolical depiction / representation of a energy field that is created by the flywheel which is refered to as 16 (Also to be found in the Leningrad Codex "Hebrew Bible - another coincidence, huh?). I guess this stuff is beyond your level of understanding.

You guessed it right, location doesnt matter, because the bell refers to a shift in the system. Well i wont get in any further detail on that...its pointless...

Well you got it wrong again, and you can mock the hell out of it if you wish, that doesnt change the fact that this mystery has been studied and verified for several years. And has been decoded up to 75%. No further comment as of now....

No its NOT a long and complicated way to get there. And you missed it again. It's not just about PHI but also about magnet positions and angles and other stuff....

Maybe you stopped there because it was too complicated for you? You have clearly shown that you were NOT able to comprehend the information presented in that video and surely didnt debunk anything BUT yourself.

Nope, the math is NOT wrong, it is a 100% correct and valid. You guys are wrong and failed to comprehend the information presented in Part 4.

Nope, everything presented in Part 4 has been studied and verified for several years and is 100% correct. Besides that, that was just the first half of it. There's alot more to come.

If that was the case and my intension to fool people, then i would have given this series a different name, believe that...a funny name, lol.

Well it might have looked like it until now. Nothing has been debunked so far. And most of you haven't even watched the video in its entirety. So i guess that's how debunking is done nowadays? If you're not interested in this type of info or dont care about this stuff, than dont watch it. Skipping through and claiming its BS is not right. You people must agree on that?

That site doesnt debunk anything, they do NOT even mention the 2 number sequences "ED" left engraved on a wall at Coral Castle. LOL (These are laughable attempts to debunk Coral Castle, so regular people who can't really think for themselves won't pay any more attention to mysterious places like these.) Sad how gullible majority has become.

PS: Something like that is called "suppression of information" by rediculing it or trying to debunk it. People that can't think for themselves will believe it has been debunked, simple as that. Sad but true.

Well, there are your answers. Hope you guys will still treat me with some respect. Just defended myself and the information presented here. Like "NoFlame" mentioned before, no one is forcing you guys to watch these, you dont have to agree with the presented information either, BUT dont say it has been debunked when it hasnt.

Because Part 3 and 4 are UN-DEBUNKABLE, there is no way.

Thank you.

-Jason

17. [​IMG]

... And it's only going to get better..

18. I'm only leaving a comment here so that I get emails about the progress of this thread.

19. Thank you Jason. Welcome to Grasscity! It's usually not so uptight here, but it can get that way with ignorant people. Your insight was spot on and it's nice to hear from a scientist dedicated to our past and the truth that has been lost along the way.

Cheers

20. I find the subjects of the videos to be very intriguing, but I wouldn't take everything as a fact. I actually like watching these videos just because it puts something in a new light. Although it may be bullshit I think it's fun to speculate.

No one knows everything so there's always a slight chance that something in these videos could be true (statistically speaking).