Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucination and crazy thoughts: set and setting faill

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Simpleandfree, Jun 21, 2012.

1. I started smoking in 7th grade, my grades went from Ds and Fs to As and Bs, i self medicated my adhd with natural herb, Collie got me through some of the hardest hardships i have ever experienced in life. I always respected the herb and had posative experiences with the plant. I joined the military at 18 and stopped smoking for 4 years! After being diagnosed with depression and anxiety after my contract ended i knew just what medecine i needed. lSo I went up to NY with my wife and got a G of some sour diesel, hah big mistake. I should have known when I almost felt high just from looking at it haha. Any ways I chopped up the nug and Preheated my grandmother In laws oven. I prepared to fire crackers equaling one gram of chopped cannabis using fatty peanut butter and veg oil. I tin foiled the bitches up and baked for 22 mins on 325. I microwave and consume them dipping them in milk on an emPty stomach for Breakfast. 1 hour after consumption my anxiety flares up.. Bad I can't breath right. I start feeling poisoned. I go may down in bed. I start having vivid hallucinations which I used my old stoner mind and forced my self into knowing this is a natural good herb I see ancient humans hunting and moving in packs through a lush forest that use to stand where this house stands today. Altogether tho my anxiety kicked in again. I was fucked up for nearly 8 hours. This makes mehestant into consuming again. Any tips?

2. Sounds like you got really high, had a panic attack and then fell asleep.

3. happened to me. no smoking for 3 months and giant bong hit=i thought i was dying lol.

4. I didn't fall asleep I remember putting on the song bowl for two. By the expendables. The album cover to me resembled hell coming on earth. Like the illuminati was controlling cannabis. Not only to mention we found a classic antique exorcist kit family heirloom in the basement the day prior on top of that there where pictures of some blank creepy faces. Some pictures so old they where images burnt onto metal all these pictures where in the exeocist kit. It literally was as if the canabis was letting my inner consience feel the bad spirits in the house. Like the ghost where there. There where two pictures of a face smiling and the other picture of the same face but a frown. The pictures we found out later are one of a kind antiques. The faces the. Spoke to me. Not literally but mentally. As I I had feelings of doing wrong and following the wrong path. Idk man it was almost to spiritual to be fake.

5. And because of these thoughts my anxiety controlled me. Which leads to my point SET AND SETTING ARE KEY. Terrible place to medicate.

6. I think you just had way too much and should just have a small joint and chill in front of the tv or put on some pink floyd :smoke:. And if you don't feel high enough have another joint.

7. yeah, you hadnt smoked in a long time and then had edibles. i would be supprised if something like that didnt happen. lol

8. You got too high next time pack .2 in a pipe and smoke it slowly after a meal and just watch some funny shows or something

9. You took a 4 year break and then expected to eat a grams worth of edibles and be okay with it? Lol that's crazy, I took a 1 month break once and then took 3 bong rips, felt like my head was going to blow out through my ears! Never again...

10. Marijuana will cause slight paranoia , just gotta remember dont lose ya head

11. Lol good tips from all! Im currently waiting for my plant to harvest! I have a thread in beginners growing section. I hope its a female.