Losing weight help

Discussion in 'General' started by Big Loki, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Ok guys I just weighed myself and im at 250lbs. I guess drinking only water has helped out a lot because I really haven't been able to make diet changes yet. Im gonna start eating Greek yogurt and about a handful of nuts or cherrios for breakfast. Im gonna try to cut back on the fast food for lunch as much as possible, and my plan for dinner is pretty much just eating turkey and chicken.

2. Well im still at 250lbs.

3. #23 Deer Dance, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    Stop drinking pop, cut out the junk food, cut down own beer too.

For meals, avoid red meats, start eating mostly chicken and fish. Chicken salads, fish tacos, salads, tofu. There are a lot of healthy foods you can eat that taste great. Fish is a little more expensive but chicken is cheap, google how to grill chicken, buy a pack of breasts and grill them all for the week.

Excercise at least 3 times a day! Excercise is key.

If you want your abs back then you need to start doing ab workouts, do like 75 bicycle every other day along with a few more ab excercises, just get those abs burning until you cant do anymore. You'll get those abs you want but you cant lose your motivation.

4. [quote name='"Big Loki"']Well im still at 250lbs.[/quote]

Its been 6 days. And you're still eating fast food apparently.

If you have the money for fast food daily, you have wayyyyy more than enough disposable income to brown bag a lunch everyday.

If you want to lose weight you need to get serious. You're not serious right now.

5. Well what happened was you went from eating normal and lifting which increased your BMR a lot. Your BMR is the amount of calories your body burns during the day at a minimum, for you it is about 2100 without doing anything. If you were to lift your daily caloric requirement would be about 3000. I bet you became upset with the fact that you coudlnt lift and just started to over eat EVERY DAY massively. I used to be overweight and I lost it all and kept it off for a while. I still eat as much as I want ( 6000 plus calories) like once a week but I am putting in about 55 miles of running in a week and eating healthy portions the other and staying high a lot. Weed helps you lose weight. Just start to run miles bro and eat little amount that are high in protein and you will see it shed off in about a month