G-Pen

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by denieddd, Jun 18, 2012.

1. who has one of these bad boys and loves ripping their concentrates through it? i know i do :hello:

2. i love my gpen. i use it almost every single day while at work, running errands, and i can not WAIT, tell its winter again so i can use it on the mountain while i snowboard. thats the main reason i bought it, those lifts are way to windy for a bowl and a lighter.:smoke:

3. I was probably loading this as you were creating this thread:
    [​IMG]

I'm constantly high, and can get high and ease my stomach pains in between drinks and meals at bars and restaurants now. Also at the grocery store etc.

Thank god for creating E-Cigs that paved the way for the G-Pen and other inventions of it's likeness.

4. Just ordered one. Can't wait now

5. Got it today. Works awesome. How many puffs do you guys get out of a dab worth in yours?

6. once you get the gtank broken in (the wicks saturated with oil) you can smoke on a single dab for like an hour.

7. Bought one at a head shop and it broke b4 I had a chance to use it. Junk

8. So me being a heavy dabber would I still be able to get real high from this g pen. .

9. that thing is such a pain in the balls. i had one and gave it to a friend. they have cartridges that fit those over at thc pen.com that you can pack any herbs, honey buds, dabs, etc into. it uses the battery to rip it. you dont have to carry a torch and all that whacky shit. idk its okay for home but like impossible for on the go, so i switched. thats how i feel about raw and omi and those other. just way too indiscrete

10. [quote name='"nickkres707"']So me being a heavy dabber would I still be able to get real high from this g pen. .[/quote]

I'm a heavy dabber and I think this is going to be perfect for on the go. I was blitzed last night, I put about 4 dabs in it

11. Anyone else take the little filter out of the mouthpiece?

12. fuck that little rubber filter. haha

13. [quote name='"iam matt"']fuck that little rubber filter. haha[/quote]

Lol exactly what I thought. I haven't had this pen for more than a few days, but the only benefit I see in it would be from oil dripping out if it were upside down for too long.

14. haha yeah def take that rubber filter out... and has anyone got any cloggage? how do you go about un clogging it lol

15. Anyone else get a little clogged up right when you first use it each session? Trying to figure out what to clean to prevent that

16. Love my G Pen. Recently had to buy a new cartridge because mine got clogged and stopped working. Am i the only one who hooks it up to a piece? Fits perfectly in my dome.

17. [quote name='"tylerolli"']Love my G Pen. Recently had to buy a new cartridge because mine got clogged and stopped working. Am i the only one who hooks it up to a piece? Fits perfectly in my dome.[/quote]

I got mine for on the go. I personally would always rather use my toro micro frothilator. I would feel like I'm disrespecting it if I attached the gpen

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"shibby22one"']

I got mine for on the go. I personally would always rather use my toro micro frothilator. I would feel like I'm disrespecting it if I attached the gpen[/quote]

I feel you. That things a beauty. Only comes in handy when you run out of butane for your torch lol. Grenco Science does make special domes though specifically for that purpose called "G Domes"