G-Pen

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by denieddd, Jun 18, 2012.

1. The cartridges just pop in or screw in? I want a no hassle oil pen!

2. Unless you live in a medical state, where you can buy pre filled cartridges, Then it's going to be a hassle. Gpen is pretty hassle free unless something breaks

3. HOW MANY HITS CAN YOU GET OUT OF ONE DAB? because I am really considering in getting one of these pens

4. #104 BlazedCannabis, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    Nice first post. Lol. Dab is more a one hit.. Then you get more oil.. It's not like a bowl. It's not weed.
    Edit... Blaaa..

5. Hey I'm looking into getting a pen vaporizer.. I have this trip planned to Mexico and was looking into getting maybe a gpen or trippy stick... I was planning on taking the pen a apart and placing it with my shaving kit in my checked in bag.. It seems like a good plan but I was wondering if anyone has tried this? As for the oils, I would hide it with my body wash, tooth paste, etc... How many hits can you get with either pen?? How much oil is needed?

6. Anyone else take the filter piece out of the mouthpiece??

sent from yo mommas house!

7. I would, mouth piece got clogged up n had nothing to clean it with, so i took it off along with the filter n just left the coil filter part on. Felt like i got better rips off of it that way

8. Exactly!

9. I left mine is so the mouthpiece doesn't get clogged with that same oil that would clog that, I just soak the filter in iso once or twice a week.

10. My gpen is feeling clogged, ive had it for a little less than a month which the same cartridge. It used to be easy to draw a hit out but now it feels like its clogged or something. I took out the little metal filter that's in the mouthpiece and it feels a little better. Do you recommend i leave it out? Or should I put it back in when I get a new cartridge? This is my first post btw >.<

11. I usually clean my little metal filter with ISO also. I've had my gpen for about a month and i kinda have a love hate relationship with it. I'm a newbie with concentrates and don't know too much yet. The first concentrate I had worked great in the plastic tank, it was a sticky hashy like wax that I would roll a tiny ball of in my fingers and just put right on top if the element. Great hits, I broke in the tank and completely saturated the wicks that way. The stuff I got now, is a crumbly yellow that came in thousands of tiny little broken up pieces, smells and tastes great but getting these tiny pieces onto the element with the gpen tool is a major pain, and I can't seem to get the tiny pieces to stick together by rolling them in my fingers. And the hits i get from this stuff seem substantially smaller. Stuff just falls apart when I try to roll it together. I guess the moral is the GPEN works best with stickier more hash like concentrates.

12. had my regular micro g, just received my mayhem micro g today - got a great deal on the Grenco site. the black chrome finish is dope!

that's some green crack bho in the jar.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Attached Files:

13. Broke in my glass oil tank yesterday. I thought the g-coil was a ripper. Damn glass tank is closest to a rig hit you'll get with the gpen!

14. kinda down on my g-pen, starting to look into things that actually focus on vaping wax and not "oils"