Collab "The Millie Mini" - By Mr.XtraCrispy Article by The Glass Otaku

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Oh, and great article, really enjoyed reading it :)

2. Thanks for reading everyone! If you'd like more awesome content like this to read please check out my website IgniteMe.co

I have started writing for GrassCity.com in hopes to spread the word about all of the new and awesome things going on in the realm of glass art (both functional and non-functional), as well as spread the word about my site. So please take a look and show your friends. Thanks!!

www.igniteme.co

3. You ain't getting this one breh! :D

Thanks for all the love on this post it really is an amazing tube! and props to Glass Otaku and MXC... you guys ROCK!

4. That was an awesome read, how long did it take you to learn how to blow glass and work with it for making pipes and what not? In september i plan to go south and take some glasses and figure out and understand all about working with glass and what not. I plan to take all the courses at : http://terminalcityglass.com/classes/ if you can look through them and let me know what you think, if these classes are right for what i want to do. Thanks.