The "Would you bang her?" game!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Heerbalist, Jun 12, 2012.

1. The fact you put girl in quotations worries me. But yeah i would as long as she wasn't some crazy emo chick.

[​IMG]

Full on psycho feminist.

2. well ashley judd yes. Crazy feminist? If she was hot, yes. Bet ya that bitch likes it hard and rough in the bedroom, and she likes to be submissive. The loud mouth annoying bitches are ALWAYS extra submissive in the bedroom. It's the quiet ones that will ride you till sunrise.

3. Who would bang bald britney?

[​IMG]

4. Nope

Emma watson

5. [​IMG]

Who wouldn't bang her? Next up, check out this smexy lady..

[​IMG]

6. XD i woldent have sex with JB!

who would bang Krystal from the star fox games?
    [​IMG]
    What can I say? I'm a nerd.

7. [quote name='"imadamnlegend"']Butterface[/quote]

Ok what exactly have we got here? I've been trying to put my finger on it but she's just generally off, but i can't pick out a specific thing.
    I believe she merits discussion, help me out blades.

8. This thread is full of win :gc_rocks:

9. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']While I agree her face isn't the best. But you must be considerably higher than me if it resembles a foot lol[/quote]

That's what they said about her on family guy .... Was trying to see if anyone got it .....

10. Im pretty sure she was like 15 or 16 in that picture. :p

11. dont matter id still bang :p

12. Despite what some people might say, there's nothing wrong with wanting to bang a 16 year old.

So amen brotha :D

13. Jillian from workaholics (don't have a picture so this is to anyone who watches the show)

14. hell nah cant deal with no psyc-hoes

[​IMG]

15. Lol denial

Or perhaps sarcasm

16. ^^^^ Since you didn't say someone, I'll go with the mention of Dexter's sister Debra aka Jennifer Carpenter, and fuck yea I would bang her. Part of the reason I like Dexter... :devious:

[​IMG]

Anna Wise

[​IMG]

Her voice is enough for me to want to bang her and I always thought she looked similar to Jennifer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff5HY06FfJ0]CunninLynguists - "Looking Back (Acoustic)" f/ Anna Wise of Sonnymoon - YouTube[/ame]

17. Yeah, I'd bang her out.

By saying butterface, the poster is saying everythings fine, but her face. This is where the notorious paper bag comes into play!

Next up

Holly from the office

[​IMG]

18. ^^^^ YEss

Shelly Duvall from the Shining??
    [​IMG]

19. Nope I can tell she has a bush

Scarlett Johanson

20. really fuck yes:devious:

[​IMG]