Girls in Wheelchairs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ajax99, Jun 12, 2012.

1. #61 CaliBudE, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    [quote name='"LotzoPlotz"']Well I'd maybe approach her as a friend, but if your asking approach as in ask on a date I don't think i could have a serious relationship with a girl who doesn't have the ability to walk. Sex would be.... non existent. And it would just be too awkward.[/quote]

Lucky you .... I bet your sitting on your ass right now.

Op now you know some people have no problem getting at you , you are hot and others , well who cares about them

2. What makes you say that?

I don't think you should have any trouble finding someone who likes you for you!

3. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    What makes you say that?

I don't think you should have any trouble finding someone who likes you for you![/quote]

I just meant all disabilities are different. Haha and not so easy, as you can see from this board a lot of ppl assume rather than approaching.

And thank you CaliBudE

4. Idk it'd be hard I think it would depend on the girl and how serious it was but I've never known a girl in a wheelchair who wasn't younger than 60 or mentally retared

5. #65 Jörmungandr, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    See, a nice young lady asks an innocent question and the next thing you know she's strapped to the Orgazmatron 5000; who says romance is dead?

6. Who said anything about an orgasmatron 5000?

7. [quote name='"mrjerky"']
    See, a nice young lady asks an innocent question and the next thing you know she's strapped to the Orgasmatron 5000; who says romance is dead?[/quote]

Haha tell me about this machine. Kidding :)

8. And who says she's innocent:ey:

;):D

9. Ajax: have u ever had sex??

10. [quote name='"Stigma"']Ajax: have u ever had sex??[/quote]

Yah of course.

11. Did those guys approach u or did u approach them??

12. Little of both but I always had to be the aggressor.

13. So you intimidate men with your looks, personality, and your goddamn wheel chair? You're a woman.

It happens.

14. Yeah,guys are probably afraid to take control of the situation,because of your condition.But they don't think about the fact that you're just like any other girl.So they're afraid to take you to pound town.:devious:

15. Well to be honest I wouldnt think a chick in a wheelchair would be able to have sex at first. So I wouldnt even think it was an option unless they told me it was. U kinda have to be the aggressor.

Once a guy knows sex is on the table u are good to go...

16. Walking is overrated anyway. If you can stand, get a segway.

17. Guess I should carry a sign then huh? Lol open all conversations with, "hey I can fuck, what's your name?"

18. If I saw u rollin down the courtyard in my local mall I would approach u immediately.

:D

19. Entire male logic in 3…2…1.

20. Same here. It's all about location I suppose. For casual dating yea that sin would help for a worthwhile relationship the guy should understand, even if it means he only got handjobs for marrying the girl he loves.