Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Buying Weed and Buying Weed Off Craigslist

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by g0ldchain, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Stop making up stuff dude you straight pulling it out your ass.
    And to the dude who says cops have to say cops over the phone is that really true? that sounds like bs also. But better then this guy

2. i saw some shit on cops where they were doing a prostitution decoy bust and the girl walks up to the car "hey wanna have a good time?", the guy says are you a cop? she says"are you a cop?" and next thing you know they arrange a deal and bam copps swarm on him and hes telling the cops i asked if she was a cop ... they still busted him

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzRduCCz2tU]Chaka are you a cop? - YouTube[/ame]lol

4. i've bought marijuana from people on craigslist before, a couple times.

it's really easy actually.

thinking about it now, i thought it might be stupid in the past, but as a last resort, it's not that bad.

5. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']This shouldn't be posted on here, but it isn't the police, because only possession of weed is illegal? saying you want to buy it isn't illegal? so if they are the police they would have to actually sell you weed before they arrest you.

Plus if you ask if they are the police, they will have to give a truthful answer, so always ask first and take no illegal substances with you.[/quote]

That response is so dumb ... How old are ?

Talking out of your ass will get people arrested ....

You can buy fake weed and get arrested

They don't have to tell you, if they are cops

Cops are on Craigslist .... Facebook ..... Here

6. guys, instead of taking a huge risk like that, just grow your own. its cheaper, better quality and no risk! (unless you have bitchey roommates).

7. ^^^erm...no risk?? Live in a non MMJ state and youll find theres pleeeeenty of risks growing your own...and those who do live in a non MMJ state and would still say theres no risk-there are. You just havent acknowledged them...

8. no risk... except maybe 5 year min mandatory:(:rolleyes:

9. YOLO

The answer for everything.

10. #31 StillBlazing123, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    I'm talking shit? If police sell you 'fake' weed they can't arrest you? what law have you broke?

and to the other guy who said the police will sell you weed, no they won't? police won't actually sell you drugs.

p.s I wasn't making it up, I put question marks to show I didn't know, I was just going with past experience.

Plus, why would police go to all this effort? all they can charge you for is possession and if you're buying a small amount, then the worst you will get is a caution anyway? (at-least in the UK)

11. OP is the cop! Someone warn the craigslist dealer!

12. He didnt give me his facebook, he gave me his number and i searched it on fb and found his profile.. which seems pretty legit.

13. Stalk him more. Create a new profile, add him as a friend. What car does he drive, where does he work? Follow him for a few days, watch his movements. Is he selling/meeting people? Any interactions with cops/sketchy characters? Follow one of the guys he meets and sells to, what happens with them? Do they get busted down the road after the deal?

Go full blown CIA on his ass bro. Then, if he is legit.. Do business.

Report here with your findings. This could be epic.

14. Watch DEA. They can bust you with all kinds of loopholes.

15. My curiosity got the better of me, and despite my better judegement I contacted a dude earlier today and he emailed me back... His prices are a touch steep(for NYC)

I made him a counter offer. Now I'm just waiting to see what the dude says.

I will report back with my findings hopefully soon.

16. omg this is so much work for a dub, I dont even have a car to follow him with lol.. but it says he works at this pizza place as a dishwasher.. pretty sure hes just some college kid trying to make some extra cash

17. What? Damn dude save your weed money and buy some wheels. lol

18. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']

I'm talking shit? If police sell you 'fake' weed they can't arrest you? what law have you broke?

and to the other guy who said the police will sell you weed, no they won't? police won't actually sell you drugs.

p.s I wasn't making it up, I put question marks to show I didn't know, I was just going with past experience.

Plus, why would police go to all this effort? all they can charge you for is possession and if you're buying a small amount, then the worst you will get is a caution anyway? (at-least in the UK)[/quote]

Police will and can sell you drugs. Stop talking dude you dont know shit. And he said you get in trouble.even if you brought fake weed

19. Just save your money up until you can get hold of a legit dealer, then you can buy more and not worry about getting raped in jail