Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Son of a BITCH, somebody stole my kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Jun 11, 2012.

1. hahah. OP also had the rights. King Random, i have nothing to say to you. i'm in dissapoint.

2. i wouldve KILLED him

3. This. ^

4. I've had this happen to me before but it wasn't my homies that took it but my own father. We'd saved it up to last us after the bag was gone so it was at least a good gram of golden trich powder. Needless to say it was instant rage when we found my keifcatch to have seemingly been licked clean... Atleast I know for a fact that he got higher than a kite.

5. Why would you lend out a grinder when they are 10$ or less at a gas station?

6. Tell him someone has to pay the fuck up or you'll just dis-associate with them.

7. Thats horrible bro, but whoever stole your precious kief, it will come back to them.

8. horror stories like this are the reason I always keep a close eye on my grinder, sorry for your loss bro

9. Its an expensive (in KIEF terms) lesson to learn. Never loan out your smoking shit, never leave your smoking shit anywhere, and don't tell anyone where you stash your smoking shit. Don't save up for such a long time..... :(

10. kief is such a pain in the a** to save up, i would tear their faces off for that. :D

11. Well, $10 for a grinder that will give you cancer from the metal shavings in that gas station shit tin.

12. Exactly!

13. i would absolutely RAM the bottom of my grinder with ground ginger and coriander (moisten it and let it dry for a day or 2 so it loses some smell!!) and maybe crush up a valium or some shit up in there to then, put a few roaches in the bottom of the grinder with ur ginger and coriander n shit for afew days aswell so it takes on that weedy smell (we cant give the game away with the grinder stinking of ginger n shit) let them use your grinder and take whatever they want out the bottom, they're gonna fucking green like shit if they roll up a fat blunt or hit a fat bowl of that shit n the tabs are just gonna pure fuck with their head big time, paybacks a cunt if you do it right, a nice juicy cunt lol

14. A good idea when you see your kief building up nicely is to put it in a little jar. Then no one can take it, and you'll collect more maybe

Deep Roots

15. Btw we call that Kief theif lol, sucks. At least you didn't have some building up and your friend drops in on the carpet, now only me can open the bottom section or its taped off

Deep Roots