Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting weed in a foreign country (cyprus)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ricky1305, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Hi, i'm going on holiday in a month to Cyprus, more specifically the popular tourist destination Ayia Napa. I'm just wandering if anyone from Cyprus or someone who has visited Ayia Napa can help me. Is bud easy to come by in Ayia Napa?. It's got a very big rave scene I hear its easy to get stuff like ecstasy but i'm not interested in that solely bud. If anyone has had any experience with something like this or any other foreign country it would be great :)

2. Is it in the Turkish or Greek part of Cyprus? Just be wary because Turks can be tough on pot (Midnight Express)

3. it's on the greek side, Would I be better off asking the locals or fellow tourists? I don't want to get in trouble or anything asking the locals.

4. Honestly, I would not do this.. way too risky. If you start asking random schmucks you could very well ask the wrong person and get yourself in a shitload of trouble.

Not worth it, in my opinion. But if you MUST, ask locals. You're a tourist and don't know where to get any, so asking fellow tourists probably won't help much.

5. I would agree with this but then again the Greek economy is in shambles, they hate their govt with a passion so they could help you if you pay them in any currency with a value that is huge, i.e. dollars, pounds, etc (bribe them a little). But they would have nothing to gain by turning in a tourist to the people that is wasting their money (what little they have). Just play it safe (if you can easily get molly, weed shouldn't be an issue) and just look for the people in their 20's high out of their minds