Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs that don't drug test...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mutated seabass, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Most jobs dont really drug test, they just say they do. Thats what Ive found in my experience. ive even worked for the Courthouse and my town and i havent been tested there, so i wouldnt be worried. Something you could do is go there and just pull aside someone that looks pretty chill at the store and just ask if they drug test there.

2. I dunno about other pizza places but dominos does drug test you

3. PAPA MURPHYS PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned:

4. Borders doesn't drug test. :D

5. you live in la, juice it up doesn't dt. too cheap. job was eh but free smoothies were sweet. most minimum wage jobs up to about 10/h won't dt you though. and if you can get a good enough job where they do test you, just buy fake urine and you probably will never have to take a test again.

6. I work in the mall and pretty much every store in the mall doesnt drug test.

7. I'm a welder. I didn't get drug tested. 95% of welders smoke weed, atleast where I'm from. Ohh, and you will have alot of extra weed money, as it pays very well.

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

8. I work as a chiropractor at a chiroptracic clinic. I was supposed to be drug tested before I was hired but somehow my appointment got all screwed up and it never happened. I even spent 60 bucks to buy the drug test solution drink.

9. Panera bread doesn't drug test. :)

10. In Estonia there are no drug tests at all.
    You can work anywhere,without being scared of drug tests.

11. the construction sector. if you're not on drugs of some sort, then you're a minority.

12. NYC public sector agencies (DOT, DEP, DCAS) never test...though they could at time of appointment.

13. ski hills / moutains.
    hahaha they couldn`t do it, they would be royally screwed for snowboard instructors.
    Mine definatly doesn`t test, neither did my job with the city, or construction. Try for a smaller construction company, just as a general labourer. Good money no Dt

14. my best advice is look around at all types of jobs.

shit, i work with my dad at a sign company, i tried to quit for a dt, but it wasnt happenin, i bought fake piss, because i thought i would have to take one, got the job and ended up not having to take one

you may luck out or get a job in an industry that normally doesnt dt.

15. cinemark didn't drug test me either.

16. Subway man, if you can stand being the labor and food cost bitch....

17. Be a cook at some resturaunt, the best stoner job besides working at a headshop. Dont test and you can probably smoke and eeat as much as you need. Really cool people too.

18. http://[URL="http://www.smokejobs.com"]www.smokejobs.com[/URL]

come check it out and leave me some feedback:smoking:

19. United Parcel Service (UPS) has lots of opportunity and chances to move up. They have a good union, free health insurance, and no drug tests even for drivers.