Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half lb pickup (regs)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokenSomeGreen, Jun 10, 2012.

1. God damn 350 for a qp of regs? Cripin your gettin ripped off. To op nice pickup, I usually buy Ozs at a time because whenever I have over 50 I just get some dank. Also op if you want to be able to smoke one blunt and get high buy a Titan blunt. You can stuff a quarter in that bitchif it's grinded

2. Don't be weed fiends people, regs is weed to and that was a good deal so fuck off with all your shit!

3. [quote name='"TriplePhantom"']not trying to hate but fuck mids lol dont get me high and that shits prob from mexico u dont want that shitty shit man no matter how cheap it is u dont want shit lol[/quote]

Yes it does get you high idiot

4. [quote name='"TriplePhantom"']weed snobs just know that mids are inferior and shldnt even be around......

if ur going to smoke weed smoke good or go home[/quote]

No they just feel that there to good for mids and only he highest quality for them because their so amazing

5. you better be making hash with that. i wish i could find a half pound for 300.

6. Every positive post i see in here get's a like a +rep.

7. #47 SmokenSomeGreen, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    I get plenty high off a regular cigarillo. :smoke:

Attached Files:

8. #48 orangegrovekush, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    gz who fukin cares what the quality is he paid $300 for a half pound not the usual 28 grams

and im pretty sure it gets you high which is all that matters but tbh health wise it isnt worth smoking anything but pure dank

9. Nice dude 300 a steal shid id buy that without a hestination. A g blunt to the face wuld nake you high without a doubt . Yu makin any ediables?

10. I promise you if i could afford it, and had constant access to buy it i would... but i don't SO i smoke this, and it works. I smoke cause it helps me with a few things i deal with... so i gotta have something to smoke when i need it and this is always pretty abundant around here.

Not really, i pretty much just smoke through out the day so im medicated pretty good.
    I have made butter before and it was amazing.

11. Looks like the weed I used to get. It smoked real good in my opinion. I used to get roasted.

12. So OP that works out to what about 37 dollars per oz?

I used to buy shit that looked a lot worse than that back in the day, for 45 an oz! Hey, as long as it smokes, someone will profit....right? ;)

13. [quote name='"tstick"']So OP that works out to what about 37 dollars per oz?

I used to buy shit that looked a lot worse than that back in the day, for 45 an oz! Hey, as long as it smokes, someone will profit....right? ;)[/quote]

Right ;) glad someone understands how it works.

14. yup..

i was always happy when it was green and not brown :laughing:

good score OP..

15. [quote name='"Adubya"']

yup..

i was always happy when it was green and not brown :laughing:

good score OP..[/quote]

Exactly, green is good.
    Stemy, seedy, regs. Nothing wrong with that. Especially for that price. Nice pick up man.
    Smoke another blunt and forget the haters.

16. Damn I wish i could find anything like that for $300/half lb... all seeds & stems for regs around here, and defenitely not that cheap either. If I had your connect, I have no doubt I would smoke regs much more regularly rather than buying dank every single time. Nice pickup!

17. Another while watching youtube vids

Attached Files:

18. shit around here you would have to pay about 100$ an Oz for regs close to that quality.

(NY has wack ass prices on the street. shit is so taxed if you dont get a hook)

i personally wouldnt really smoke that, maybe fat ass joints or blunts with it all day. I would probably turn that in to hash. i cant really see myself putting that in a stemline bong or what ever and tasting poop lol. but huge joints would be pretty chill :smoke:

19. Might as well smoke some rolled wood ....