Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the worst effect of Marijuana ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OG Mango, Jun 8, 2012.

1. #1 OG Mango, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    In your opinion what is the most harmful or worst effect of Marijuana ?

2. Paranoia is really annoying, but I feel like to our primal ancestors it was probably a blessing for keeping an eye out. Otherwise i don't like being hungry when I'm stoned, but I eat so little that when I get stoned it balances out my other minute meals.

3. To name a few:smoke::smoke:

4. spending too much money :(

5. Spending too much on pieces, herb, whatever. Also its illegality, not so much it being illegal, but the stigma that surrounds it for being illegal.

6. Eating too much unhealthy food

7. The crash and burn and napping sometimes from coming down. When you still got stuff to do.

8. thinking...

hmmmmm...

munchies, getting fat, enjoying peaceful things, not wanting to be a part of violence...oh ya, and...

[​IMG]:D

9. I hate getting the munchies, but that's about it.

10. How tired I sometimes will get after smoking, just makes me unproductive :(

11. When you green out, and when you move you feel like you're going to pass out. That's the worst that happened to me....

12. the next morning of being out of it for almost all day.

13. Running out... :(

14. when u get so baked that you just wanna chill but then youre forced to go do something outside. great for body highs not great for head highs

15. It makes me so damn hungry that I cannot control myself and I eat the whole fridge.

16. Running out.

17. cost and running out.
    i actually love getting the munchies, although i am trying to gain weight, so...

18. Munchies unless it's healthy food. It being illegal is probably the worst next to the cost

19. Worrying about getting caught. Far and away the worst part of it for me. Such a hassle