Where to fuck bitches?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mikhail, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So if you don't have a pad, the next best place would be a car or hotel room? But where are some other places to have sex and not really worry too much of being seen. Cars are cool if you have tinted windows and hotels are kind of costly. Also, Ive never rented a hotel or motel room, what is the difference, can you only pay with your card or do they accept cash and how much are they for two people (or can you sneak the second person in?)? Haha thanks! Excited to hear what everyone has to say :p

2. Hmm.... Depends on where you live. Where I'm from I'm know about a dozen spots out in the country and up in the near hills that are great places to go and just chill look at the stars. So either that or save up some cash to get you own pad or be a sleazy and take her to a cheap motel. Try and find one that have hourly rates.

3. Title was corny, 'jus sayin. Don't try too hard. ;)

4. Obvious,
    Come on ***** were ever the fuck you tell her to spread.

Shatdamnit! Where are you bro?

5. Or just don't call us bitches....

6. Just judging on the title of the thread ONLY, I would say you can't go wrong with mouth, pussy and asshole. :)

7. Hahahahaha all the bitches are mad at OP right now hahaha

8. My answer?

Wherever they want to be fucked. :cool:

[​IMG]

9. If you want to fuck some bitches, you can try hitting up a kennel or call the pound.

Calling a female human a female dog is a terrible way to score.

10. ya..visit the kennel...
    [​IMG]

11. People are waaaaay to uptight about this dude using the word bitch. What are we 6? I thought this was an over 18 forum... If he actually thought they were bitches it might be different, but im sure its just part of his vernacular.

Anyway, you want to slam your meat rod in some cunts, do ya? Where do you sleep? Id start there, cause there is nothing like docking the fun rocket to the ham wallet in a bed. Regardless of how sneaky you have to be cause mom is in the next room knitting.

12. i prefer the term cum slutz, or bitches

13. With an attitude like that toward women, it will be amazing if you EVER get laid! :p I doubt if any woman with a even a tad of self-respect would bother with a rude little boy like you!

Granny

14. I usually go for the vhole bro...

15. Oh, and there's also the third hole option.. located right behind the knee

16. Y'all bitch to much to smoke weed

17. Some place fairly uncomfortable...:smoke:
    What about boo boo kitty fuck?

Two Kevin Smith film quotes in one thread.
    Bitchin'.

18. [quote name='"SonicYouth"']Or just don't call us bitches....[/quote]

Lol bitches.make me laugh

19. What if women started calling us all Pigs? Oh wait..

20. I'm not one to call women bitches, but he has a point.
    Whenever I see that 'all men are pigs' statement, I think to myself 'no love, you just hang around with a bunch of tossers'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.