smart pots..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Zombie Farms, Jun 2, 2012.

1. oh i didnt kow they made them in that color. I have a bunch of them and they are all black. I was asking because i thought u made them. I run 65 gal and love them. Going to pick up a few 100 ga for next year.

2. ya they make them in tan.. I thought it would help with the heat..

3. Wow, how much are you expecting to yield with those? I have some about half that size and was just curious?

4. Close to a LB i bet since there is 3-4 months left of the season!

5. I'd be pissed if I only get one pound.. all my plants should do at least 2 pounds, these 2 I am showing are my smallest, I have the rest in the ground.. I have ten of one strain alone that almost hit 3 pounds last year so..

6. wake and bake..

7. [quote name='"mike trich"']wake and bake..[/quote]

I'm right here with ya. :D

8. Holy Moly! lol..
    mid june '12

Attached Files:

9. Those plants are nasty. You are doing a great job, wish my plants where looking like yours.

10. Unreal Mike! You got a killer green thumb my man! Sorry I meant 1 LB for that one plant. Now clearly it looks like you will get more! You guys ever have bud rot and mold problems out west?

11. some mold but not much cause its so damn dry and hot where I am, maybe closer to the coast but I am in the north valley.. over 100 for at least another month, bud rot yes, we get it from the moth worms eating our flowers from the inside out.. they poop in the bud as they are eating it, its a huge problem for us..

12. and thanks for the compliment,its lots of work but really rewarding when things go right, I was taught a system by "the old man" and I pretty much follow it.. just upgraded my nutes a little.. the soil I use is bomb..

13. I hate those moths. As soon at I see poop its time to search for those little fuckers. My bro-in-law uses a cheesecloth type material over his girls to prevent moths. He still gets a few. I used a green house last year and still got those bastards.

14. well I hate the thought of smoking pesticides, but thats what I'm doing.. there is stuff by SAFER called cattapilla killa..

15. its been really hot out.. 105 today..

Attached Files:

16. I run a bugzapper and cut the sides of it wide open, at night when the moths get caught up in the electricity and the loud zap gets me so pumped..lol

17. Wow, that sounds horrible! We don't have to many pests in the east besides the usually spider mites and leaf hoppers, but it seems every harvest is cut early because of some mold. I really need to look into mold resistant strains. I have figured out a good training method to even the canopy, create airflow from below to above, and also trim quite frequently excess foliage. I love northern cali though, It reminds me of the Appalachians back home in way.

Plants are looking diesel buddy GJ

18. I may print one or two of these and put them in my tent for motivation. For me and my ladies.

19. [quote name='"mike trich"']some mold but not much cause its so damn dry and hot where I am, maybe closer to the coast but I am in the north valley.. over 100 for at least another month, bud rot yes, we get it from the moth worms eating our flowers from the inside out.. they poop in the bud as they are eating it, its a huge problem for us..[/quote]

I could have written every word of this. I'm really glad you'r here. You've been an awesome addition to be GC community. :)

20. [quote name='"mike trich"']the pots are designed to air prune the roots as they penetrate the material.[/quote]

what does this mean? sorry I'm new at this