smart pots..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Zombie Farms, Jun 2, 2012.

1. check em out.. smart pots are way easier than inground, think they will yield fat though? blue cheese and super grape ape..

Attached Files:

2. Are those reuseable? Ive just started to hear more about these lately since joining the site. It looks like maybe the roots could compromise the integrity of the pot if they can penetrate.

3. the pots are designed to air prune the roots as they penetrate the material.. yes they last many years.. these are 100 gallon but probably better to go 200 gallon..

4. update on my blue cheese in the smart pot.. I bent (lst) the main stalk over to this rail and all the side shoots came up to the top, I kinda want to top all the new main tops to keep it down, is that good or bad to do? topping an lst plant? this bitch is dedicated soley to my bong!

Attached Files:

5. beautiful my friend! +rep

6. how old are they?

7. I took the clones feb 22 planted outdoor may 3

8. Yea I run 65 gal. Had them for 3 seasons now. U sold me on getting some 100 next year.

9. hey danko congrats on prop A in butte last night, no restrictions on amount of plants you can have..

10. I'm using smart pots and they are great. I wash them in the washer, per the hydro guru at my local store. They prune, keep the roots cool, fit tighter in the tent...man, they are well worth it.

11. [quote name='"mike trich"']hey danko congrats on prop A in butte last night, no restrictions on amount of plants you can have..[/quote]

Yea I am pumped.

12. I use Geo Pots on my indoor plants and they are the shit. My girls love them. They are way better than traditional pots. Nice looking plants.

13. dank you, I mean thank you! was just watching the sun come up burnin some blue dream with blue dream hash on top mmmmm.. it's friday! check out the grape ape this morning..

Attached Files:

14. early june '12

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"mike trich"']early june '12[/quote]

What brand are those bags. I have heard they sell the fabric and u can make your own any size. Those are looking nice. An still like 4 more monthes to go. Monsters.

16. Google "felt pond underlayment" for the bulk fabric.

PW

17. [quote name='"pointswest"']Google "felt pond underlayment" for the bulk fabric.

PW[/quote]

That would involve sewing...i'm not that domestic

18. #18 mjmama25, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    Use a construction stapler. ;)

This is one of my ladies in a camo pot. Same thing as a smart pot... She was started the same time as the OP's but mine is only in a 20 gallon. I vegged until she filled the pot with roots, the cut the bottom out and sunk her in a big hole.

Attached Files:

19. looking great!