Will these do anything?

Discussion in 'General' started by THCeeds, Jul 27, 2006.

1. will bentyl pills do anything? idk what they are but i found a bottle of em perscribed to my dad.... other thing next to tha name bentyl was (dicyclomine)

cant find shit anywere els bout them... do these have any recreational use to them.. there 20 mg a pill... any info?

2. already checked... that site is hard to navigate...

3. You want my advice? Stay the HELL out of your dad's medication cabinet. Or anyone elses for that matter, lol. You can get pretty f'd up by messing around with medications if you don't know what they are. Good work for asking, but shame on you for trying in the first place. Stick with what you know.

4. no way man, their's tons of fun to be found within the medicine cabinet, just make sure you're 100% sure it wont hurt you before you do it. research is a must, seriously.

edit: if you're still pokin around in there, look for some robitussin max strength( for dxm) or some benedryl allergy(for diphenhydramine). also Ambien and dramamine are pretty neat (both kind of a drag tho). ummm, of course if you see any Xanex or things like percocets, lorotabs, oxy, I mean whatever you name it. just BE SAFE and make sure you check EVERYHING on www.erowid.com before doing it

5. The magic of google came up with this. Dicyclomine is a drug that is used for treating irritable bowel syndrome. Hahaha looks like you scored some good stuff.

6. hahaha I was just about to say that, its wonders what a simple google search can do

7. i wouldnt take any pharms you havent done before or may have an adverse reaction on you my friend got really fucked up messing with pills in highschool

8. Basically there are two important rules when dealing with pharmies.

1) DO NOT take any thing that someone still needs without permission, if someone still needs it for a medical reason and you just want to have fun theres an obvious priority.

2) RESEARCH: There are only a few types of pills that are fun, namely painkillers (morphine percocets, vicodin, oxycontin), muscle relaxants, anxienty/stress pills like xanax and valium, and some people like adderall and ritalin. Alot of pills are for things like blood pressure, headaches, all kinds of things and don't have any recreational value.

Another reason to research is some pills people may have tolerances, and its important to know what it can interact with so your safe. For example someone maybe on a long term oxycontin regimine and takes 160mg every 12 hours, but someone with no or even medium tolerance would die from, eventually you just stop breathing complete respitory failure. So just be safe and be smart.

9. Alot of good things can be found in the medicine cabinet.

10. very well said man.

try those pills if you want man, but it doesn't seem like a very fun drug to get fucked up on. heres some info....

When a significant amount of anticholinergic is taken into the body, a toxidrome known as acute anticholinergic syndrome may result. This may happen accidentally or intentionally as a form of recreational drug use. This class of drug is usually considered the least "fun" by experienced drug users. Because most users do not enjoy the experience, they don't use it again, or very rarely. Risk of addiction is low in the anticholinergic class. Effects are usually more pronounced in the elderly, due to the decrease of acetylcholine production associated with age.

Possible effects of anticholinergics include:
    Ataxia; loss of coordination
    Decreased mucus production in the nose and throat; consequent dry, sore throat
    Xerostomia or dry mouth
    Cessation of perspiration; consequent increased thermal dissipation through the skin leading to hot, red skin
    Increased body temperature
    Pupil dilation (mydriasis); consequent sensitivity to bright light (photophobia)
    Loss of accommodation (loss of focusing ability, blurred vision — cycloplegia)
    Double vision (diplopia)
    Increased heart rate (tachycardia)
    Urinary retention
    Diminished bowel movement, sometimes ileus
    Increased intraocular pressure, dangerous for people with narrow-angle glaucoma

11. just googled it...

12. My friend popped a couple of those and he had the most pleasent bowel movements he said. If thats what your looking for than go ahead.

13. recreational marijuana use
    post threads like this in general

14. thanks guys... ill just leave all all them pills back there... oh and... none of these pills are used anymore heh i made sure of that =PP but thanks for tha responses people =P

15. I guess bentyl is used to prevent spasms in the muscles of the gut and bladder……well I don't know much……you can read on http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s3131-s-BENTYL.aspx about it….. It comprises all the necessary aspects that one needs to know about before taking it.