What kind of bong should I get?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DiabolicalJoker, Jun 1, 2012.

1. #1 DiabolicalJoker, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    I need a bong. I've been smoking for over 10yrs, but never had one. I'd been planning on getting one for a while. I was waiting til my birthday to purchase since I would get a 20%. I almost changed my mind since I've been strictly vaping lately. But I figured I could rig it to a vapo for better experience.

My birthday is tomorrow and I don't know dick about these new scientific pieces with percs and catcher and diffusers... Does ANY of all that hoopla matter when it's vapors?
    My main desire is a good ice-catcher...
    ..I also really kinda want it as a show-off piece. Looking in the $300-$500 area.

Seriously, back in my day a bong came in 2 pieces. These days they have 3+ with all kinds of seperate chambers....shit's crazy.

I currently have the MFLB and a basic whip-style desktop.

2. ..and I realize there is a bong section, but I would like suggestions from people who vaporbong.

3. You don't need more than water chamber while vaporbonging. I prefer something that diffuses very evenly.

My favorite piece to vape out of is my apix designs stemline. I think any decent stemless bong would be fantastic.

Any decent glass will do though, and on a budget the best option I think is to get an SSFG travel tube from their site (ask about an upgrade to showerhead downstem for only 10-15 more)

4. I went with a Medicali that a LHS had. 12 arm perc, ice catcher..some dome thing before the ice catcher.

I probably over paid, but I spent what I expected.
    Got a vape attachment, too. I've been smoking and vaping, just to get the feel for it...and IT'S MY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

...ript

5. EHLE. 250/500/1000 (depends on your preference) add a Alex K downstem and B.Wilson DD and that'd be an excellent set up right there. (It's what I have actually :p)

EDIT: Oh I just read your post above me. Grats on the purchase!

6. [quote name='"DiabolicalJoker"']I went with a Medicali that a LHS had. 12 arm perc, ice catcher..some dome thing before the ice catcher.

I probably over paid, but I spent what I expected.
    Got a vape attachment, too. I've been smoking and vaping, just to get the feel for it...and IT'S MY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

...ript[/quote]

Pics .... Happy bday to your mom

7. Mom's b-day is in a few days, actually.

[​IMG]

with MFLB+whip+GOG attachment...still attempting perfection with the hits
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My small collection
    [​IMG]

Yeah yeah, glass worth more than computer...got a new one of those on the way, too.

8. #8 Crosword, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
    May I suggest getting a desktop vape? from the amount u spent on the bong, and the size of it, i imagine you wouldnt require hiding a desktop vape? and moneys not an issue?

I havnt actually even hit a MFLB so i'm cant talk from experience but a desktop vape will be a better peice of equipment, I bought my DBV not long ago and couldn't be happier, the extreme-q is also a very nice and easy to use vape :D

9. If you need help coming up with a solid computer build, hit me up I've always got the time to put together a solid custom build for someone in need! :D

10. I have a desktop also. It's a an old school vapebrothers style. You can see it under my ginormous computer monitor.

It works well. Does a good job with the bong as well. The only complaint I have is it's a little messy sometime. Little bits of herbs fall out before attaching sometime if your not careful.

The MFLB is good...still haven't mastered it plus the bong, though.

The next vapo I get will probably be a better portable. Thinking of the solo because I've seen how easily they attach to bongs.

11. Do it brother, hits like a dream

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDuSzZMAp9M]Vapebonging the Lux part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

12. How hard to you have to pull with the solo?
    I've been told they require a heavy hit when hitting straight.
    How many hits do you get out of an average load when attached to a bong?

I haven't had any experience with either, but it's a toss-up between the solo and the davinici.

13. Its like if you were drinking a milkshake as compared to drinking water. It's not to bad but the draw is constricted. I get 2 good rips off of 0.05 at level 7, 4 with a tiny dab of oil on it