Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to smoke resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trippyfool, May 30, 2012.

1. Roll that shit in a ball then toss in your bong with cold water and ice cubes. Put a little bit of buds in first then top it with rez.

2. Yeah I had to take some resin hits for a week while we were out..kinda sucked. But it will do the job and even if you get a small ball together you can take like 9 hits of the bitch. Either roll it like was said above, or you can just light the bowl with nothing in it and about 10 seconds in you should see thick white smoke fill up the chamber. That is if you have enough caked on the inside.

3. I smoked resin from my bong and got super baked all u gotta do is scrape it with a safety pin (I put mine on a little tray) roll it into a ball and smoke it. It gets you a pretty high for a while but it's not the best

4. no you got it backwards it IS always an option. i guarantee someone somewhere has bud that will smoke you or that you can afford lol.

5. Resin is probably the worst thing you could smoke. It's terrible for your lungs and causes all sorts of ailments, your smoking the tar-carcinogen buildup that has some cannabinoids mixed in, in no way is it like hash. Just don't do it, why risk the health of your lungs over some nasty resin anyway?

6. Cause some *****s just wanna get high! I agree tho. Its only a last ditch effort type thing.

7. But if the universe doesn't want you to have that weed, then no amount of searching or dedication will change fate.

Tis thee who hath it backwards I must contest!

8. how can it be worse than regular weed. thats why i hate this argument. theres no way it can contain anything that wasn't in the initial weed. therefore smoking resin isn't any worse than smoking green

9. [quote name='"frankenfish"']
    how can it be worse than regular weed. thats why i hate this argument. theres no way it can contain anything that wasn't in the initial weed. therefore smoking resin isn't any worse than smoking green[/quote]

But the problem is that it is the concentrated tars, ash, and misc cannabinoids. It gets me buzzed so I don't have a problem with it lol

10. the best way to smoke resin is to not smoke resin. thank me later.

11. When you get "stoned" off resin its mind over matter. There is hardly any THC in resin if any you are just smoking bi product.

12. ^poop

13. i put the resin on a piece of tin foil and light it from underneath and inhale with a straw

14. DUDE THATS SO GHETTO!

Seriously!!!! At least use a bowl or something. If you dont have one go buy one at a gas station for $5! Or hell make a damn gravity bong with water bottles, but smoking res with a paper clip and a straw!? lol come on man smoking res in it self is desperate but it sounds like you are desperate for more weed and a new piece!

No offence dude im not trying to be an asshole but seriously a bowl is 5$ you dont need to be rich go buy one!

15. thats like smoking pills .... i like it! lol

16. so uuuuuuuhhh, i just broke my bowl and decided to scrape the shit from inside it. my question, how do i smoke this ball of res having just put a hole in my only piece?

17. Well from the bed of my pipe i scrape it out with my mailbox key. Works great. Earlier I made a fat ball of stickyass resin that bubbled when lit. I'm hi'er than balls.

18. Ball it. Tastes like dirt, but if you have to get high that bad, do it.

19. Resin isn't just tar lol. The THC is in the smoke right? Smoke is just Ash. Resin is a build up of Ash in this case. It's pretty much just scraping to get the last % of hit your piece picked up before it made it to your lungs. :p

20. Resin should be smoked as a last resort when running dry or when dry. If that is your case, heat and reclaim resin from bowl and recycle the reclaim with a bong rip. The extra water filtration from the bong milking makes the resin rip worth more than just a ghost rip.
    #PhantomRipz