Best autoflower strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weedwarrior, May 29, 2012.

1. Sup GC,
    Hurt myself in hockey a few years ago, now i struggle to walk due to pain:(. HOWEVER, after trial and error with every pill under the sun, I've found cannabis to relieve the most pain and it leaves me clear-headed and focused :hello:. I've decided to see if i've a green thumb, and I want to try an autoflower first to get the basics down. What is the easiest auto strain to grow, that doesn't sacrifice quality? IF you can remember the bank you got it from, I'd be most delighted. Thanks a million GC

2. go with the auto blueberry by dutch passion. that thing will take abuse to high heaven and never let you down. i keep telling people my little story. long story short, it's stalk has been completely bent in half , and had its top cola burned right off, from the lights. still produced, never hermied and i got like a good 8-10 grams off of it . lol. trust me, you cant do worse than this. get the strain. you wont regret it.

3. Auto Blueberry and auto Mazar from Ducth Passion are good.

I like the autos from Sweet Seeds the most though, their Cream Caramel auto is great :smoke:

4. Short stuff "Onyx" is very very very sturdy plant! Mine grows under miserable conditions in only 4 liter pot with two 23w CFLs, almost no space and absolutley no air circulation reaching temps up to 40 degrees celsius! AND it survived hardcore LST with every branch tied almost to the ground, main stem got knocked because is was too late to do LST but it still continued to grow. Plant survived nute and light burns also. BUT it still grows very good and now has many big resinous tops fattening up every day and producing lots of trichomes on them! I am on day 58 now waiting for the trichomes to start turning amber. :hello:

Attached Files:

5. i've grown a few auto strains and of them the 60 day wonder from dna genetics was the best smoke, but all of them were a breeze to grow under cfl, led, hps and outside.

6. [quote name='"scorpiozodiac"']go with the auto blueberry by dutch passion. that thing will take abuse to high heaven and never let you down. i keep telling people my little story. long story short, it's stalk has been completely bent in half , and had its top cola burned right off, from the lights. still produced, never hermied and i got like a good 8-10 grams off of it . lol. trust me, you cant do worse than this. get the strain. you wont regret it.[/quote]

Get some auto ak or some 60 day wonder. It won't be actually 60 days but mostly no more then 75! And as for 8-10 grams off an auto, what were you growing under because most people are claiming with 14-16 plants under a 1000w they are getting an lb and more total. Some people say 2 ozs is about average off some plants under a 400 w hps:toke;

7. If you want some real pain relief check out Automatic Seed for some really nice strains. Any of the Dragons are ideal for nerve pain and the bad bettys are said to be super great for blood circulation. I've grown out a bunch of autos from there and have not been disappointed yet.

They also carry early photos for those looking for a fast finishing photo sensitive plant.

8. [quote name='"OGMMJ"']

Get some auto ak or some 60 day wonder. It won't be actually 60 days but mostly no more then 75! And as for 8-10 grams off an auto, what were you growing under because most people are claiming with 14-16 plants under a 1000w they are getting an lb and more total. Some people say 2 ozs is about average off some plants under a 400 w hps:toke;[/quote]

That was my first grow using an aerogarden.

9. [quote name='"scorpiozodiac"']

That was my first grow using an aerogarden.[/quote]

Been thinking about getting an aero garden for clones. Just curious what strain did you do and what was your yield using the aero garden ?:smoke:

10. [quote name='"OGMMJ"']

Been thinking about getting an aero garden for clones. Just curious what strain did you do and what was your yield using the aero garden ?:smoke:[/quote]

I did a dutch passion auto blueberry. Got about maybe 5-10gr. But take into account the plant was heavily abused. Top cola burned off, main stalk snapped in half,etc

11. An aero is great as a first run. Yeah i agree. An aero could be used for clones and seedlings

12. #12 rixxy24, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    I LOVE joint doctors lot. Easy ryder is my new fave. I'm going to try all his. I get seeds from attitude seed bank. And I yeild per plant at least a half oz more like a full oz. but more than enough to make it viable. I suggest a "branching" auto like the easyryder etc. When done right autos are cracking.

13. [quote name='"OGMMJ"']

Get some auto ak or some 60 day wonder. It won't be actually 60 days but mostly no more then 75! And as for 8-10 grams off an auto, what were you growing under because most people are claiming with 14-16 plants under a 1000w they are getting an lb and more total. Some people say 2 ozs is about average off some plants under a 400 w hps:toke;[/quote]

Yep definitely an oz plus per auto I've grown .

14. [quote name='"rixxy24"']

Yep definitely an oz plus per auto I've grown .[/quote]

Have you done any of the strains I listed since you upgraded from the aero garden? I'm using 2 600w digital hps/mh and a 1000w switchable and and a 400 mh for the veg. Maybe start with cfls for the first week or so. But yeah I think an aero garden would do wonders for clones and starts.

You think I should start under cfls or just put those babies under the 400 mh

The aero garden is just simple and could just be put in my room away from everything else.

15. [quote name='"rixxy24"']

Yep definitely an oz plus per auto I've grown .[/quote]

What light set up are you using now? Nutes? Medium? You know what are you working with to get for sure over an oz per auto. I would like to do 10 and get atleast a half lb dried.

16. i've gotten 20g to over 2oz per auto grown in proix with a line opf nutes from Earth Juice called 'Sweet & Heavy'. I'm just about t0 harvest 2 more 60 day wonders and I should get at least an oz from each.
    i got 33g last year from a 13" 60DW grown under cfl lights.
    autos need a lot of root space so once you get the seedling established move it to a large pot and leave it there till it's harvest time.

17. [quote name='"fomoiri"']i've gotten 20g to over 2oz per auto grown in proix with a line opf nutes from Earth Juice called 'Sweet & Heavy'. I'm just about t0 harvest 2 more 60 day wonders and I should get at least an oz from each.
    i got 33g last year from a 13" 60DW grown under cfl lights.
    autos need a lot of root space so once you get the seedling established move it to a large pot and leave it there till it's harvest time.[/quote]

Good to know. I should be expecting a good amount then off of 2 600s and 1 1000... I was going to use 4 gallon cat litter bins. Do you think that would be enough or should I just do 5 gal buckets. I have FFOF and the whole FF nutrient line and going to start in fox farm light warrior the seed starter. Going to start directly under the 400w mh... Sound good!:) :toke:

18. [quote name='"OGMMJ"']

What light set up are you using now? Nutes? Medium? You know what are you working with to get for sure over an oz per auto. I would like to do 10 and get atleast a half lb dried.[/quote]

I'm using a 600w dual spec hps in a cool tube, a 250w 8u cfl in a bat wing reflector. In 11lietre pots from germ , canna terra pro plus soil (canna terra seedling soil to start. I pop germed seed into a peat pot full of seedling mix , and pop that into 11L pot and water and leave ) in a secret jardin DR120. I run 20/4 lights @ 23-27c and yeah I got 3+oz dry off 3 lowryder2's last time and I'm looking at prob 1 1/2 off my easyryder fingers X'd.

19. #19 rixxy24, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    [quote name='"OGMMJ"']

Have you done any of the strains I listed since you upgraded from the aero garden? I'm using 2 600w digital hps/mh and a 1000w switchable and and a 400 mh for the veg. Maybe start with cfls for the first week or so. But yeah I think an aero garden would do wonders for clones and starts.

You think I should start under cfls or just put those babies under the 400 mh

The aero garden is just simple and could just be put in my room away from everything else.[/quote]

I aint used aero gdn! Or tried any strains other than lowryder 2, easyryder (current) afgankushryder (current and pre) . I can't say for sure on any but the lowryder 2s. All oz+ dry per plant, 2 phenos! Both soo nice smoke and cured fantastic. Easyryders looking much bigger at 24inches with baseball sized side cola tops and baseball bat cola!
    I start seeds under both hps &cfl cos both are dual spectrum!

20. [quote name='"OGMMJ"']

What light set up are you using now? Nutes? Medium? You know what are you working with to get for sure over an oz per auto. I would like to do 10 and get atleast a half lb dried.[/quote]

Sorry also I only use canna terra nutes. And both cfl and hps for entirety of grow (both dual spec)