when was the last time you got laid?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 29, 2012.

1. [quote name='"BritBrit"']If you're not confident in yourself then change what you don't like bro!

Chin up :)[/quote]

It's hard to just up and change your entire personality bro. Took me a few years to get out of my shell but now I can get mistaken for an extrovert lol. Hanging around the right people helps.

2. [quote name='"BritBrit"']If you're not confident in yourself then change what you don't like bro!

Chin up :)[/quote]

I've been working on that for awhile now. I mean, I'd say I've made a significant amount of progress but it seems like its still never enough

3. [quote name='"ChronBong"']

I've been working on that for awhile now. I mean, I'd say I've made a significant amount of progress but it seems like its still never enough[/quote]

are you...ugly?

4. Anyways, I don't want to change myself just so I can have women like me. Improving myself is a different story though. That's what I've been doing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name='"thatbakedbitch"']

are you...ugly?[/quote]

I wouldn't say I am. But everybody has different taste.My looks don't have anything to do with my issues though

6. This morning before I went to work :metal:

7. Last night the wife and I had marital relations. Thankfully

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ummm...over a year...:confused:...exactly how long, IDK...didn't exactly get any in the last few months with the ex-wife before we split last year...

9. [quote name='"ChronBong"']

I wouldn't say I am. But everybody has different taste.My looks don't have anything to do with my issues though[/quote]

I was just kidding <3

10. you always sound so official man...no offense :le:

11. A good 10-15 min ago.
    Too long ago.

12. see me :le wink:

13. [​IMG]

14. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']A good 10-15 min ago.
    Too long ago.[/quote]

yeah fuck you too

15. I was answering her question geeez:rolleyes:
    She said no lies:confused_2:

16. [quote name='"since93"']

see me :le wink:[/quote]

Pep-Le-Pew-pepe-le-pew-18453200-400-549.jpg

Le no.

17. just jelly, that's all.

18. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

just jelly, that's all.[/quote]

think we're all jelly