Breaking Bad Season 5!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LightAnother, May 28, 2012.

1. #3061 TheKurupted, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    I hope we see Elliot and Gretchen in these final 8 episodes, I'd just love to see how those smug bastards respond when they find out about the empire that Walt has crafted.

2. Breaking Wirez!

3. AWESOME interview with Cranston and Howard Stern.. Lots of BB talk, and some hilarious shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTIaeKDHk_Y&feature=channel&list=UL]Howard Stern Show : Bryan Cranston Full Interview 10/09/12 - YouTube[/ame]

4. #3065 elway0798, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    Nice got it live

5. It's funny to NOT see naked women on the Howard Stern show.

6. thats the only thing i like about the howard stern show lol.

7. Some of his interviews are pretty badass. I like the Jonah Hill, Eminem and Seth Rogen ones especially.

8. #3069 Ryan Donnelly, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    stern is a douche but he can be funny

9. I agree with Howard that Gus should have won the Emmy.. Paul is great, but come on...

10. Said no one, ever

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdEtXfqi70U&feature=g-vrec]The Study of Change (Breaking Bad) *SPOILERS* - YouTube[/ame]

12. Man the wait is going to be long! I started watching a little over a month ago and I'm already caught up. I'm hooked, my new favourite show.

13. Re-watching the first season and realized where Walt got the idea to cut the crust of his sandwiches, crazy shit

14. I gotta do a paper on whatever show I want so obviously I'm gonna do it on brba. I choose an episode and count how many acts of violence, sexual situations and some other things then write a paper on it.

What episode should I do? I'm thinking maybe the 1st episode or when Walt takes out the drug dealers with his car or the episode with the Mexican cartel poisoning or the episode with the jail hits...I can't decide there are to many good episodes fml

15. [quote name='"devilzlettuce"']I gotta do a paper on whatever show I want so obviously I'm gonna do it on brba. I choose an episode and count how many acts of violence, sexual situations and some other things then write a paper on it.

What episode should I do? I'm thinking maybe the 1st episode or when Walt takes out the drug dealers with his car or the episode with the Mexican cartel poisoning or the episode with the jail hits...I can't decide there are to many good episodes fml[/quote]

The one with all the prison killings

16. [quote name='"devilzlettuce"']I gotta do a paper on whatever show I want so obviously I'm gonna do it on brba. I choose an episode and count how many acts of violence, sexual situations and some other things then write a paper on it.

What episode should I do? I'm thinking maybe the 1st episode or when Walt takes out the drug dealers with his car or the episode with the Mexican cartel poisoning or the episode with the jail hits...I can't decide there are to many good episodes fml[/quote]

Do the cartel poisoning ! That was so Breaking BadASS.

17. Season 1 episode 6, Walt and Hank go hand to hand in poker and Walt bluffs majorly and Hank had a pair of Aces and folded and Walt wins the pot.

I think this symbolizes that Walt has been bluffing Hank until the end of season 5 when Hank eventually found out Walt is Heisenberg and since Walt one the pot and Hank folded I think Walt is going to end up killing Hank.