Best sex of my life (nsfw)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ebola weed, May 26, 2012.

1. lol i like this whether or not girls are secretly sluts convo.

on one side there are girls like one of my friends who SAYS that she has only had sex with two guys (both serious boyfriends) prior to whoever it is shes hooking up with at the time, when REALLY she has fucked about 14 guys at last count. havent caught up with her in a while so probably more by now.

and then there are girls like me when i was starting out. first time i sucked dick the guy said it was the best head he has ever gotten in his life and i was pretty much completely inexperienced. and this was when i was 18 lol

so who knows. i dont think it sounds like this girl was lying. but who cares

2. NSFW warnings are unnecessary on weed forums.
    Congrats on the coitus though!

3. Oh but Vin was right, total sloot. Ill update you all when I'm at a computer

4. not really.. there was one night in particular I remember pretty vividly, more than most other times I've had sex (and I was dating a guy for 6 months after this happened), I remember way more than the first time I had sex.

I'm gonna write about it now because I'm bored and I feel like it...

I was at a party with some friends, and towards the end of the night I left with my friend who said he would walk me home. We were being kinda flirty and he ended up coming back to my apt. We started hooking up and I'll add that I just got my clit hood pierced a few weeks prior, and this was the first time I got with anyone since I had that done. So we went to my room and he started going down on me, which was fucking awesome. We started banging missionary, then he got behind me. After maybe 15 minutes or so, we moved out into the living room. He sat on one of the chairs and I was on top of him, and squirted on him (which I didnt think I could do), then we moved into the kitchen and we banged up against the kitchen sink. THen I heard the tv on in my roommate's bedroom and realized she was home and we were being really loud, so we moved back into my room and banged up against the door, and then on the floor in the middle of the room. Then I sucked up off till he came. I scratched his back up so bad that he was bleeding. It was fucking awesome.

5. Hey now, you don't have to be a slut to give good head. I've only given head to two guys before. With the first guy, I only did it twice to him then we split up and stuff anyways. Second guy (current boyfriend), I've done it to.. I don't know how many times. Countless. To be honest, I'm extremely good at it and I have been since the first time I've done it with him (he was never able to cum from oral before me.) So, just saying.. you don't need to be a slut to be good at oral sex. ;)

6. lol shes a certified pro, yknow it takes practice to get certified right? lots and LOTS of practice.

hahaha jk man, glad you had a good night. hope things work out for you

7. Lol that's exactly how my gf is I fucking HATE it!! I'll be down there for like twenty minutes till I'm too sore to continue then she just grabs a condom and expects me to do all the work. Drives me fuckin insane!

8. Waiting for the update this is my sub

Did you hit it again? With another chick and her? Her and another dude?

9. I want to be your boyfriend :cool: haha

10. Well, heres the update.. long story short, she got pounded out by 3 dudes at once at a party aha