Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you Hot Knife?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MCBuZzinDustin, May 26, 2012.

1. My friend and I made some wax and I dont have an oil rig or one of those skillets to smoke out of. I have to be discreet, so I cant use the stove. I'll just run out and buy a torch. If someone could tell me how to set it up, it would be much appreciated thx.

2. You can do wax hits in a car using its cigarette lighter.

Tools:
    Cannabis Concentrate
    Cigarette Lighter in Car
    Empty Plastic Bottle
    Paper-Clip
    Scissors

With the scissors (ask your parents for help!), cut the bottom off of the plastic bottle to create a funnel as long as you choose. The mouth piece will be our mouth piece. Unfold the paperclip partway and ball a healthy dab of wax onto the exposed end. Hold the cigarette lighter down in its heating position so that it doesn't spring back when it is finished heating. Position dabber under funnel and carefully but quickly apply the heating element. You can wait a second for the air in the funnel to be replaced by smoke before inhaling.

This is pretty basic. I've never cared to improve it in any way. If you don't have a car, then buy a torch, sure.

3. hey man i had a good idea a while back, all you need is one of those portable cookers you know the ones you take camping. then you cut the top off a bottle chuck 2 knifes on the cooker with a spoon on top facing downwards, then when they are hot use the knifes normally as you would on a stove.