2012 Growers Challenge!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mjmama25, May 26, 2012.

1. Awesome thread idea! should be STICKIED How about last years pics? While were just starting? Or best gaurd dog shot?

[​IMG]

2. This little girl could be a contender if she stops Pre flowering so much!!! Green crack veggie inside for awhile but I guess I didn't break the light cycle down enough so she might not come back. 100 gallon smart pot for reference of size.
    [​IMG]

3. Your dog is pretty bad ass -- as are your plants :) Those 100g's will be hard to contend with!

4. This was some larry berry (made up name) neighbors been growing here in our neck of the woods for ages but I got 4.7lbs off her last year. Average cola was a few ounces dried an trimmed. Had a wee bit of mold problems on the real big ones
    [​IMG]

5. Hmmmm. Very interesting, is 1st prize a couple zips of your PD? Im down for that action....looks like youll probly have the weight to spare off that BigSexy She-Ra lookin thing. Damn. Lookin good already this year, mama....props.

6. #46 GuerillaNugget, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    Ok, Im in... Pic #1 is an unknown Soma seed:Amnesia Haze? #2 is DNA Kandy Kush Skunk #3 is an unknown from a serious hillbilly my neighbor knows...callin it Hillbilly hybrid, some skunk in it for sure #4 is a lavender/super silver haze trying to flower, i believe its a self pollination from last years crop, only seed in pounds and pounds and pounds of my outdoor. #5 is of the Harborside clones-Spacequeen, Jilly Bean, Chemdawg 4 and Blue Dream from DarkHeart Nursery, Medi-Cones JV-86, as well as Purple Alien OG and Atomic NL(cant remember the vendor on those) also pictured are some Sour Diesel(sourest cut anybody I know has ever smelled) and GDP I suspect may be Kens cut. Oh, sweet christ on a crutch, let me be right on that hunch...#6 is another DNA KKS like above, different pheno though, bushier. Pic #7 is Big Buddha Cheesy Dick trying to reveg...
    Ill get close up shots of the GDP up soon, maybe one o you heads can tell me if its Kens...
    Lets get reaaadddddy tooooo rrruuuummmmmbbbllllle!!

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"Trinitycounty"']Awesome thread idea! should be STICKIED How about last years pics? While were just starting? Or best gaurd dog shot?

[/quote]

Beautiful! That's my kind of dog! I always have German Shepherds. Amazing guard dogs. I can't even wrestle around with my own kids without my dog dragging me off them, lol.

8. [quote name='"Trinitycounty"']This little girl could be a contender if she stops Pre flowering so much!!! Green crack veggie inside for awhile but I guess I didn't break the light cycle down enough so she might not come back. 100 gallon smart pot for reference of size.
    [/quote]

Ooh, GC flowers really easily in my experience. Hopefully she isn't too far into flower. She looks great from the pic.

9. #49 GuerillaNugget, Jun 5, 2012
    Gotta nominate my own K9 for best guard dog...Hes a Golden Retriever X German Shepard hybrid. Not a big beast(70lbs) but it doesnt matter, he has a purple-spotted tongue, a rare phenotypical expression but present in some G-shep lines. Hes a huge yielder, if were talkin poop. And a stoner to boot, couple weeks back he got into my wifes kiva chocolate bar and ate a good 60mg dose b4 we caught him, he was fine despite what u hear about chocolate, just not entirely lucid or able to function with his typical grace for a whole day....after we stopped worrying it was kinda funny.
    thats him in the pics at the top of this page

10. Here is an update on my biggest lady. My Purple Diesel.

Attached Files:

11. #51 GuerillaNugget, Jun 5, 2012
    That is a beefy lady, how long was it grown indoors?
    I just realized we joined this site a month apart from each other and you have 5,400 more posts than me. Prolific much?

12. #52 ss tokenkopf, Jun 5, 2012
    I'm gonna get in on this if I can. I'll get a couple pics up tomorrow. Entering my Fem Northern Lights and a couple NYC Diesel's. I still have to fem the diesel's but i've got a good feeling with them. If one of them goes male than i'll throw a Blueberry into the mix. All from marijuana-seeds.nl and the first time i've grown anything from seeds outdoors so bare with me.

13. [quote name='"GuerillaNugget"']That is a beefy lady, how long was it grown indoors?
    I just realized we joined this site a month apart from each other and you have 5,400 more posts than me. Prolific much?[/quote]

She was started late feb and put out early may. She's more than doubled in size this month. :D

And yeah, I'm addicted to growing and love the crew on GC. I'm on here a lot. :p

14. [quote name='"mjmama25"']

She was started late feb and put out early may. She's more than doubled in size this month. :D

And yeah, I'm addicted to growing and love the crew on GC. I'm on here a lot. :p[/quote]

And there is still a good solid 2 monthes of veg still. Double in size and double on size again. Those are going to be big as fuck

15. MJM, great idea this thread is gunna be cool

16. I think MJM is going to have to host a smokefest with her potentially winning crop! haha :smoke:

17. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

And there is still a good solid 2 monthes of veg still. Double in size and double on size again. Those are going to be big as fuck[/quote]

That's Danko. :)

I'm going to have to do some major training to keep her short and fat. I'm thinking about adding a screen over the top of her to do a scrog.

18. [quote name='"Gold Hill Ganga"']MJM, great idea this thread is gunna be cool[/quote]

I think so too! We need a thread for the big dogs to hang. :p

19. [quote name='"Spam and Eggs"']I think MJM is going to have to host a smokefest with her potentially winning crop! haha :smoke:[/quote]

I wish it was safe to do that because I totally would!

20. [quote name='"mjmama25"']

That's Danko. :)

I'm going to have to do some major training to keep her short and fat. I'm thinking about adding a screen over the top of her to do a scrog.[/quote]

I was kinda thinking of doing that to. Putting like a big top on my cages. I will need to do it soon though because they are starting to hit the tips of the cages. That measure 66 inches tall. Oh yea.