2012 Growers Challenge!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mjmama25, May 26, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Spam and Eggs"']I'm in! Here's a picture of my Blackwater grown from seed. I don't have the measurements yet, but I'll get them :smoke:

You can see all of my plants in my sig below.[/quote]

Awesome! Glad to have you aboard my friend! :)

2. [quote name='"azpro"']I'm IN! I'll start posting pics once I get my ladies in their 50g bags -- I'm going for the highest yield per plant :)[/quote]

Sounds great. Can't wait to see pics.

3. Game on. Pics. Coming tomorrow.

4. Here's my big devil 2 by sweet seeds :)

Attached Files:

5. #25 Jörmungandr, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    I accept the challenge; will there be a prize or is bragging rights the ultimate goal?
    I will be starting these seeds in a day or two. and in the background that is a picture of me from '74 back when weed was just weed. Pics won't post will try later.

Attached Files:

6. [quote name='"mrjerky"']I accept the challenge; will there be a prize or is bragging rights the ultimate goal?
    I will be starting these seeds in a day or two. and in the background that is a picture of me from '74 back when weed was just weed. Pics won't post will try later.[/quote]

I would love to do prizes but it seems to risky to give out addresses. This will have to stay a friendly competition for now. Maybe GC will host one in the future. :)

Another site I'm part of had a best grow log contest. Had to be updated with pics at least once a week and harvested by Nov 1st. I thought it was a great idea! They gave out seeds as prizes.

7. okay....i'll play

Attached Files:

8. hey, you'll not win some free seeds ..but you may receive a PM about some free beans from in house breeders looking for testers, over then next year....

maybe......

9. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']hey, you'll not win some free seeds ..but you may receive a PM about some free beans from in house breeders looking for testers, over then next year....

maybe......[/quote]
    Oooh, things are getting interesting!!!

10. This is what I'm currently working but not entering in the contest; details available thru my sig (more than are really pertinent). This girl's is named the Kraken and was planted from seed on Dec 29; I figure she could go another month from the pace of the other ladies in that batch. All bagseed with no pedigree; most were very minimal branchers but a few were ready for Tarzan and the Kraken looks like she belongs on Pandora compared to them. All that being said, I realize that working with CFL, I'm hopelessly outgunned but I just want to run with the big dogs once.

Attached Files:

11. awesome last pic BDM..

12. BDM how are your girls already budding? You forcing them?

13. ^^look at the date stamps^^

14. Saw them friend, I didnt think any normal strains flowered until after 6-21 when days starting getting shorter again.

I must sound stupid to you but please explain.

15. Whoops; would it qualify my garden if I show it pictures of the outdoors. Like always, I start talking before I comprehend the discussion. I'm a pasty-white indoor novice and have no business even in the outdoor thread much less going head to head with you bucks. Apologies offered, I still intend to enter my grow just out of a morbid sense of defeatism.

16. I'm in on the challenge.. I've been amping up to grow some beasties since mid december. I started my seeds March 4th, and have a couple of clones that are a bit older than that. They are still indoors at the moment, and are in 5 gallon buckets. They are already a decent size compared to what I usually put outside at the start of the season. A few will be planted directly in the ground and a few will be in extremely large containers. Can there be a catagory for largest yield in a container grown plant??

Good luck everyone!

17. thanks...its my fav!!

18. #38 buddogmutt, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    nope all are on natures clock....doing what they do..my super silver haze never revegg'd..they'll be done in a month or so...the rest(lambs bread & jack herer) just keep getting bigger...another month and i'll know whats what...

Here's 1 of 4 Super Silver Haze finishing...

Attached Files:

19. lol....all are in full reveg....i just came from checking...even the super silver haze has started.....these are going to be some beasts with 2 more months of veg growth...

Attached Files:

20. Never had the pleasure of smoking a haze--yet. But I have heard they grow large and bud heavy.... Gonna be interesting. Wish I could compete but I wont catch up I started from bagseed late April. Im at a genetic and maturity disadvantage. Ill be happy to watch from the sidelines though.