Awkward Pee Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MilkyLumpkinz, May 24, 2012.

1. I usually do this .... I'll have to take a piss but don't want to use the restroom for it being late so I go out side pack a bowl in bubbler stand in the back yard take out my cock light up my bowl and take a piss at the Same time

2. Seriously and she just kept walking by me!! she knew I was taking a piss too like wtf would you not let someone finish first pissing and then walk by and talk to them not while they are still taking a piss!! :rolleyes: Haha thanks for the offer but I learned my lesson from that experience and learned to make sure the coast is clear and to wait at least a min before I start lol. It's crazy how I used to not give a fuck before this accident and now ever since this one accident it scared me for life.

3. the stairs in my house hammed out:devious:

4. everytime i drink im taking a piss like every 15-20 ...it gets annoying cause im the only out of the group

5. I was chilling in my mates bedsit-type room with like 5 other people and we were all having a good time getting high. She has a toilet but its like a closet in her room with a sliding door thats semi see-through. Anyway i needed to pee but couldnt because i was paranoid the other people in the room would hear me peeing. I guess i have a pee phobia or something.

6. I wonder if I can still pee standing up...
    :p

7. must take a video!:rolleyes:

8. Peeing in the middle of time square NY....

this story is about my friend N who was soooo drunk that she doesnt even remember this story. All i know is we were walkin in timesquare and she gets to a corner by some cars, and she proceeds to pull down her pants.... We had no idea what she was doing! All my friends and i rushed over to pull her shit up, but we realized she was peeing standing up, so all we could do is just make a circle around her and hope that the cop car so near to us would not notice...

That crazy bitch lmfao :D till this day i laugh when remembering these events...it was so badass, and yet so stupid.....gotta love it :)

9. Yes...

Share it with the group :D

10. speaking of this,i was at a bar with my group one night..met this girl who claimed she could piss perfect into the urinal..i said i will bet you 100 bucks you cant!..so we got hammed out and shes like i gotta pee,so i was like lets go to the mens room so i can prove you wrong:rolleyes:

shes like deal!:devious:,so we walk in she lifts up her skirt,not wearing panties btw:hello: and she starts pissing,first on the floor then she arched her back and seriously pissed into the urinal like a guy!! i said it didnt count bc she wasnt standing straight up..so afterwards she cleaned her self up and we had sex:D..was a great night

11. Peeing on electrical devices is very dangerous.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. That is oddly hot as fuck. Says soo much about me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. That was definitely worth knocking the dust of this 9 year old thread...

14. Few years ago, I was sleeping at my ex's place, got up in the middle of the night and started peeing on the curtains. We'd been drinking heavily that night.
    I swear I thought I was at the toilet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lmao this threads fucked.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. 08D6A9E6-E546-411B-8B23-A4CBB2380628.jpeg i was working yesterday (i build fences) and i had to pee really really really bad. i usually find a spot somewhere but the fence was all open and any spot that wasn’t really in view of someone was open. the only spot was by my car, so i opened the doors and peed in between the open doors.
    so what, sure i was parked on a street across from a school but you know what??? it felt soooo good and i didn’t care lol

17. one time when my wife was in college at the time, we went out drinking with her dorm mates. we had a good time and on the way home one of them made it clear she had to pee. by the time i found a spot on the side of the road somewhere, we all had to pee.

so we all got out and everyone scattered around the car and squatted down to pee. being a drunk gentleman i went else where and elsewhere was this brand new caddy wit the new car tags/plates (i think we were at a hotel can’t remember) so being a drunk hater i peed all over it and made sure to get some on the door handles

18. It was st patty's day. I was out for my usual bike ride doubling back to this area that has a sweeping downgrade path beside a 4 lane main street. I passed 4 party goers on the accent. thinking that may have lost their way as the street party was some blocks away.

I start the decent and pass the 4 guys... 3 guys dicks to the wind in various levels of undress pissing and the 4th guy still walking totally drunkenly oblivious to what was going on behind him. Fucking 4 lane in city highway.