Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed Dry as hell/Rotten/Moldy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Just_Trillax, May 18, 2012.

1. Alright so about a month ago i got some blue berry kush.pretty decent bud i remember it smelling like blueberries and being pretty green with some orange hairs. But i remember dropping my sack and not being able to find it till today when i was walking my dog.The bud is now reddish/brownish,Smells like shwag (but still smells like weed),and i cant see any noticable white bumps. What might have happened to my tree,and is it still smokeable? It was stored in a dimebag if that helps to. Which didn't seem to be open when i found it.

2. Sounds like you may have some mold on there but pictures would really help if possible?

3. I look forward to seeing the pictures.

4. Ill definatley try to upload sum pics,i just need to find something thats high quality enough.

5. where da pics