Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to beat the urine drug test!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theglassshroom, May 15, 2012.

1. Hi Everyone,

I've been working in marketing since about 2006 and at no time have I ever wondered or worried about ever getting drug tested. I recently accepted a marketing position with a non profit and was just told today (after I accepted last Friday) that I would need to take a drug test.

I'm not a very frequent smoker, though I did binge a bit (of course) this past weekend. I smoked a few hits on 4/14 and a hit or two of some wax on 4/20, 4/21, and 4/22.

Considering my low intake of thc, I'm inclined toward the increased workout and hydration route as synthetic urine sounds like B.S.

I really want/need this job and would totally buy synthetic urine if I was positive it would work. I also have some flexibility about when I get tested since they want me to start working ASAP.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. It seems like there's a general consensus around Canadian Quick Fix, any testimonials from experienced folks on this or anything else would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. I am going to be taking a pre-employment drug screening at LabCorp.

I don't have an exact date for the test but would like to get it done ASAP as I begin working in May and don't want the company to question why it took so long for me to get it done. I have been clean for a little over 3 weeks now (last taking was on March 31st.

I took a FirstCheck this morning using my second urination and there was a VERY faint line. This made me realize that I'd be a fool to not utilize some form of dilution. So I went out and bought a few things:
    - Extra strength aspirin
    - Creatine monohydrate
    - Lots of Gatorade
    - Cranberry Juice
    - Vitamin B complex

I have taken 3 sets of 5mg teaspoons of creatine today (Tuesday) throughout the day as I have been advised on various threads. I have been drinking a bit of 100% cranberry juice to see if that helps (suppose cant be too safe.) I plan on doing so for the next 2-3 days before I take my test. I wanted to know if you (GC Community) think it would be appropriate for me to take the test on Thursday or Friday morning / afternoon with proper dilution.

The method I would like to use:

3-4 hours before test: 1000mg of aspirin, 5mg of creatine, 16 oz of Gatorade
    2 hours before test: 16 oz of Gatorade & 500mg of aspirin
    1 hour before test: 1 Vitamin b complex pill (does plenty for coloration) & another 8 - 16 oz of Gatorade

I would proceed to give myself another at-home FirstCheck test at this point before heading to LabCorp.

I will also only use mid-stream urine for the sample as this has been something else I have read up on.

Please advise if the above makes sense - I do not want to risk the negative / diluted outcome so please let me know if you think I'm overdoing the dilution. Also, please let me know if the aspirin still is effective / worth it. I really appreciate any advice as this job is huge for me and would be a terrible embarrassment to fail this drug test.

3. Hey all,

This is my comprehensive guide to passing a piss test with substitution. This includes materials used, some relevant/useful information, and my positive experience on my test day at LAB CORPORATION. I'm new to the forum. Joined because I had to pass a drug test for pre-employment and I was looking for info to help me pass the test. I got a lot of help from this thread and thought I'd contribute a short summary of my experience. This will be useful being that this experience is recent (May 2013) and that it all took place in California, USA (I found that most other threads online were mostly east coast or mid country).

Abstract
    I tested a couple of days ago with Labcorp (located in Folsom, California). My pre-employer let me choose my own location to take the test so I chose Labcorp because I thought I'd minimize any surprises due to the large number of fellow tokers that have reported on their experience with Lab Corp. on forums throughout a number of years and throughout various facilities. I feel pretty confident because everything went off without a hitch. My experience was quite simple and stress free. This is for anyone, like me, who require a lot of info before they realize that passing ain't shit.

Materials and Methods
    1. Pouch belt + temp strip (Head Shop, could easily have used a small bottle)
    2. Toe Warmers (BIG 5 brand)
    3. Syringe (used to inject liquids into the pouch through the tube)
    4. Fever thermometer (Wal-Mart; used to double check temp readings of the temp strip)
    5. Microwave (defrost/slightly heat the sample - 8 seconds got me to like 104 F- )

I had my friend's urine (45-50ml - female /I'm male btw) in a container that I froze two days before the test. Meanwhile, I practiced with a strap-on apparatus I borrowed from a friend (purchased at a Head Shop in Sac). It is a belt with an elastic Velcro strap, a soft rubber water pouch at the front with a tube running out the bottom of the pouch. The tube has a clip that prevents the urine from spilling out and the pouch has a temperature strip on it. I found that the temperature strip usually reads a little below the actual temperature. I'm guessing this is because of the temperature drop that occurs when a warm liquid is transferred to a different container. I used *Toe warmers (not hand warmers) to keep the liquid at around 102+ F. The reason for toe warmers is because they only go up to 104 F and I didn't want to have to cool the liquid down; which is the case if you use hand warmers (hand warmers go up to about 140 F). For those who are interested, I found that with hand warmers the liquid would stay at around 107+ F. You can use either hand or toe just keep in mind that you'll have to change your game-plan accordingly. Practice to get a feel for how the temp changes and adjusts depending on a specific method that you use. For example, I ended up choosing the toe warmers because I can't exactly take off the elastic pouch to allow the liquid to cool the appropriate temp (displayed on the strip in real time). **Note: watch out for thermometers as a lot of them make noise and do not display the temperature in real time so you'll have to keep turning a fever thermometer on/off to keep testing the temp (This can get tedious). Moving on, I used a rubber band to keep the toe warmer up against the belt. I should note that I found that even with removing the toe warmer from my container the temperature gradually dropped like 2-4 degrees F in an hour (I ran trials and kept a log of time vs temp to help me choose a best plan of attack). The slow temperature drop is a good thing. As long as you can test within 40-60 minutes after you have a temp of 100-102 F you can even remove the warmer (if you're worried about dropping it) and your body will keep up an acceptable temperature.

Lab Corporation does not require an appointment be made but you can set one up if you like. I would recommend either setting up an appt. or making sure you don't have to wait in a long line just to get it over and done with. This way you're also not risking the liquid cooling to an unacceptable temp (acceptable = 90-100(on the sheet they gave me on my way out). Researching the Lab Corp website, I found out that their busiest times are Tuesdays especially and generally open time til about 10 am. They then close from 11am til about 1pm. Anything after 1pm and you shouldn't have to worry about a line. It doesn't hurt to check your own location out. Call or just drive before your test to get a peek inside.

I was worried about being compromised by an employee having me do something unexpected that would lead him/her to believe that I was going to pull a Kansas City Shuffle (substitute) on their asses and the asses of my future employer. So I've read through many forums online and found that in general people have experienced having to pull up their shirt, pulling up their pant legs, checking in socks/shoes, having to jump 3 times, having to pat themselves down, having to change into a patient gown, even having to pull your pants down so that they can pat your sides!! Due to this info, I thought that I'd be safest with either strapping the thing to my thigh or getting a bottle and keeping it up against the taint area for warmth and security from a tight pair of undies.

Okay, I think that's the most important info that I gathered.

Results
    Day of the test -> T-minus 20 minutes: I warmed the belt with pouch to 102 F using my car's defroster (only took like 10 seconds; of use is having a thermometer with you in your car to get a good reading of the specimen -- make sure you leave it in the car though!!!). I strapped the belt a little lower than the waist line of my boxers. With jeans and a belt, you couldn't tell I was even wearing it and even if they made me jump around they wouldn't hear the the urine giggling unless they really really tried to hear for it. I walked in at 1pm and signed in. The facility was empty so I only waited maybe 5 minutes before I was called up. Upbeat and worry-free, I chatted up the nurse while she was getting my information. That really softened her up and she was really nice for the rest of the time. I chose a cup with a temperature strip on it and she removed the contents and handed it to me. She had me empty out my pockets but she never checked if I got everything. Furthermore, she never even had me lift my shirt, pants, jump or anything like that. I could have easily used one of the other substitution methods people recommend (condom in sock, thigh, gooch, etc). Her instructions were very standard. "Don't flush, don't wash your hands, and don't lock the door. Fill the cup to the line (approx. 45 ml) or halfway (approx. 120ml), but not to the top (like 240-250ml)." The cup itself was a nothing special. Thin plastic very much like those Alhambra water cooler cups. It had a temperature strip that read 90-100 with little dots at intervals of 2 degrees F. As I only brought 45-50 ml with me, I only filled it to the temp strip (minimum amount like 45-50ml). The restroom I was instructed to use is a fair distance (15-18 ft) away from the front desk. She didn't hang out outside the door but even if she did she wouldn't hear jack shit. Just make sure you're a smooth operator and not making a ton of suspicious noise (like fumbling through your clothes).  I was able to undo my zipper, retrieve + unclip the hose, empty the contents of my pouch into the cup, and clean myself up in like maybe 2 minutes. The temperature on the cup read 96 F while my belt temp strip indicated a 96-98 temp. Booya!

Discussion
    I went out and immediately (without even checking the temp) she capped it and had me initial and date the sample. Then I signed and initialed a form that she didn't yet fill out. On the form there was a box that she could check that indicated that the sample was between 90-100 F within 4 minutes of the test. She probably didn't check it because she was gonna see how fast it cooled. Anyway, after that I was done and was out of there. The whole ordeal probably took 15-20 minutes.

Conclusion
    I don't feel bad about having to sub because I think having to test is complete corporate bullshit. Be confident. You CAN get away with it. :) FUCK OVERSEERS! People that try and tell you how to live your life can go fuck themselves. They are not your betters. There is no "right way" to live your life no matter how hard they want to believe that. Do this shit right and earn yourself some mad respect from your fellow tokers. Anyway, sorry for the soapbox.  I'll post again when I get my results but I'm confident in my performance.

4. I'm an electrician and was working on a large project in Seattle. Early in the morning while it was still dark I stepped on nail. Minor injury but I knew from previous experience that I would miss a couple of days because of the pain so I reported it to my supervisor who told his supervisor who told me that it was company policy to do a drug test after any injury. They gave me the name of the local drug testing facility and told me to go get it done that day. Since I smoked daily I knew that I wouldn't pass the test. I went straight to a head shop and bought the most expensive cleanser and downed the whole thing. It was about a quart. I stalled for about 4 hours and then gave them the sample. FAILED 
    My boss told me that I could come back to  work when I tested clean. I took about a week off while my foot recovered. Meanwhile my immediate supervisor who didn't smoke but came to work hung over about 3 times a week offfered to share his "clean" piss with me. I went  to his house and he pissed in a water bottle. I put the urine in a ziploc bag and stuffed it my tighty whities along with a hand warmer. I took the test (They didn't watch or make me leave the door open). I pinched a small hole in the corner of the bag and filled the specimen jar. PASSED

My boss asked "How did you pass that test? I know it takes more than a week for that stuff to get out of your system" I just said: "I told you I don't smoke much"

I know this doesn't work when your PO is standing there watching you but if you can be alone, this works! 

Thanks Southofgrace for your detailed account. Very thorough. I like the idea of using thermometer to check the temp. 

Good Luck! If you have someone looking into your personal life......Piss on 'em!

5. You can fake it.Depending on circumstances.

I hear some place's test for synthetic urine now.Could be a roll of the dice.

If you can get clean urine form someone,and they don't watch you to hard you can pull it off easy.

The temp strip "on their urine cups" stay green between 92-100 degrees.Try to stay 94+,and 99,and under though.You will lose some temp when dumping from your warm container to the empty one.

You will need:

1. Hand warmers from Wal-Mart hunting/fishing section.Year round.

2. A digital thermometer (like for testing a child's temp).(also try to get one that doesn't beep).

3. A small container,and an elastic,or two.

Do your own testing with the warmers,your container,the amount of liquid you will use,and the clothing you will wear even.To get a consistant way of getting the temp you want.If you can bring the thermometer in with you even better.

If you can consistently get a temp slightly above 100.Again you'll lose a little temp transferring.You also can gentaly blow into the container,to cool it a bit quickly.Practice this as well.Count how many blows ect.

Tip:If you can get clean urine from someone,and you need to test a lot have them give you a lot.Then freeze test amounts for future tests.This way you don't have to bug them a lot for piss either.

Also in winter you may need 2 warmers on the container.

GL

Attached Files:

6. #46 sk123137, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    Hello! I've recently had to detox for a drug test and I will provide all of the details below. After doing significant research and finding many different opinions on what does and doesn't work (along with if detoxing is even possible) I have decided to document and post my results for others. If you have an upcoming test, read this as I passed a home test at the END OF MY FIFTH DAY of detoxing. So YES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO DETOX. Do not let the people claiming that only time will detoxify you convince you otherwise.

For credibility's sake, I am a college engineering student and my test is for an internship with a top ranking Fortune 500 company. 

In order to compare your physicality with mine, I am 20 years old, 6 feet tall, and weigh 170 pounds. While I have a healthy tall and skinny stature, I rarely exercise so my weight comes from almost entirely body fat and not muscle mass. For 4 1/2 months I have smoked high quality stuff 5-7 times a week and detoxed in FIVE DAYS. You may adjust my plan to suit your build/frequency, but this is what worked for me.

On my first day of detoxing, I bought Goldenseal tea, Yogi Detox tea, and B12 (50 mg tablets I believe) vitamins from my local health food stores. I drank mugs of each tea that night and took a B12 lozenge.

On the second day I ran three miles, according to my treadmill I burned 300 calories. Basically, I ran until my shirt, face, and hair were all drenched in sweat and I couldn't continue, drinking two bottles of water in the process and then showering to prevent reabsorption of the sweat. That night I drank an additional 6 bottles of water followed by another two mugs of each tea and two of the B12 vitamins.

On the third day I performed the same running exercise and consumed two mugs of each tea again, drinking multiple glasses of water throughout the day and taking two of the B12 vitamins.

On the fourth day I performed the same running exercise and purchased a Sunne's #7 detoxificant from the local health food store as recommended by one of the employees (946 mL/32 oz bottle). The recommended dose is 1 tablespoon (15 mL) with water. I took a dose of 20 mL that night in water along with one mug of each tea and two B12 and two niacin tablets. I drank multiple (maybe 5-7) glasses of water casually throughout the day.

On the fifth day I went to a club practice that involved about 1 1/2 miles of running and then an hour of physical activity (sweating a lot), replaceable with the running exercise. I took three doses of the Sunne's #7 throughout the day (each dose was larger than 1 tbsp, I just eyed it and poured what I'd say one large swig was into water). The last dose was after my workout and followed by one mug of each tea. I had taken the B12 and niacin that day also. Again, multiple glasses of water.

One hour after my third dose of Sunne's #7 and the teas, I took a FirstCheck home test that I bought from Rite Aid. The test was negative, while THC was in my system it was below 50 ng/mL as evidenced by a faded instead of solid (solid being none detected and no line being 50 ng/mL) and the instructions on the box said that my results were a pass.

So there you have it, I am continuing my water, Sunne's #7, B12, and teas consumption along with running for the next couple days just to be safe. 

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU START WITH THE SUNNE'S #7. As I haven't done various control and experiment tests, I can't say which factor was the most effective but would assume that the detoxificant coupled with exercise were the major factors. The detox and goldenseal teas most likely contributed so I would recommend using all at once.

Another side note, the teas together made me a bit lightheaded and could have been the source of an irritating headache one night so I would suggest drinking these before bed.

Good luck!

7. ok.. so i would like to share that I have passed a urine test, that was fed ex'd to a lab, in 3 days. I have also passed a urine test, that I took at a hospital, in 4 days. (both for jobs) I am 130 lbs 5'7 female smoke daily. I dont know what technically did it. Im assuming a flush and then masking with water. I basically ate a shit tun of flush-free niacin, drank tuns of redbull and water, ate a lot of fatty foods, exercised the days prior to the test (was lazy the day of the test), did shots of white vinegar, a few cranberry pills, and more water. I also made sure i peed a few times in the morning before the test and only drank water the day of. (so I was only masking and no longer flushing). I am about to attempt this with only 2 days prior to a possible test. (not sure if this job will test or not). however instead of cranberry pills i took acidophilus and ive also been putting a king sized comforter in my dryer and wrapping myself in it to sweat . not sure if the acidophilus will help any or not but its supposed to help clean you out and seems to turn my urine more yellow. I also plan on chugging coffee in the morning then following up with at least half a gallon of water. If I end up testing ill post how it went. hopefully I wont have to find out ;) but I HAVE done it in 3 days and in 4 days... without synthetic or using someone elses urine... SO IT CAN BE DONE. 2 days may be pushing it.. but we will see. ps. only smoke the good shit ;)

8. #48 WideAwake93, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    I have used Quick Fix synthetic urine which has been through 2 tests for me, one conducted by Labcorp and the other an on the spot dipstick test, both of which it passed. The on the spot test was for a hospital job, and the only thing the lady said was that the color of the 'urine' was quite yellow, to which I replied that I must not be drinking enough water.

The color of quick fix seems to be a neon semi bright green... the color of it had me wary of using it but I had no choice, but it did not fail me. Once the people that are collecting the sample see that the temperature is on point, it seems they don't do much beyond that observation, however I've only had 2 tests done.

9. this was amazing. thank you so much

10. I owe my experience to everyone researching this. I have had 2 urine samples sent to labs for non-DOT employment and passed both just drinking about 1/2 a gallon of water within a couple hours. Recently I smoke high grade bud everyday. My recent test was done at Quest Diagnostics and I only quit smoking for about 24 hours in case of a swab. Its not a bad idea to call the MRO a few days later imo. My results were sent to the employer the day after visiting Quest which is a good implication you passed, but I didn't hear anything until my background check was finished as well.

I weigh 150 but I don't think weight has anything to do with this method. I also find it hard to believe they send clear samples to GC/MS. Either I have naturally high creatinine, they don't check, or im a lucky one. I don't recommend anyone to neglect strict instructions with creatine and vitamins but I haven't needed it. I hope this helps someone, and much thanks to others sharing their results and knowledge.

11. #51 Stnulbtih, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    To be honest the day off the test you want no flushing to be done. Since your urine is the main disposal of THC byproduct a flushing the day off will actually make you the dirtiest that you can show up due to the high levels of byproduct flushed from your body and that are now in your urine. The best plan would be to flush as much as possible the days before and the day of you need to urinate a few times before the test get out the byproducts that were flushed while sleeping and then drink a few gallons of water before your test also make sure you put the midstream in your test as the first few drops will contain the most THC

12. #52 SimonMJ291, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Hi, I'm going to be drug tested (for hash) by my parents tommorrow and possibly also in three days at my school. If the test is positive then I'll get kicked out of school. Both tests are urin tests.

The last and only period where I smoked nearly every weekend was in the beginning of the summer vacation. Between that period and last week, I haven't smoked at all. Last friday I bought 2 premade joints cheaply (dumb I know).
    I smoked the first joint during the weekend.
    I started smoking the second joint on monday (this week). And finished it on tuesday. I didn't smoke the second one alone (I probably smoked about half of it by myself. So today (friday), it has been about 3 days. 
    So I need to know if I can beat the test tommorow (either noon or afternoon). I plan on drinking ALOT of water the hours before the test to dilute the urine (I know about water-poisoning). Both the tests will be the relativly cheap ones you buy at the pharmacy.
    Some info about me: I'm 16 years old, 181cm tall and I weigh about 65-68kg. I never exercise.
    I know that the first piss in the morning is the one that's most likely to be detected. Will it help if I pull an allnighter (even if it makes a slight difference I'll do it).

I hope you guys can help me. If you need anymore info, just ask.

Thanks in advance.

Edit #1: Will it help if I bring a couple of milliliters of water in a container and pour it in with the urine, or will that make the test invalid?

13. One solution; Move